Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Nintendo thinks I am 18 -_-

PojoThundachu

Ok, I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but is OP so I decided to put it here. I recently recieved through UPS a package from Pokemon Organized Play, 50 new POP ID cards, and instructions in a program called "My Pokemon". I know that to recieve these, you must be 18, so I e-mailed Nintendo about this and all they did was send me back a REMINDER of what my TO Login and Password was. So, according to Nintendo, I am not only 18 years old, but also a Tournament Organizer. Now, I know you have to be 18 to be one, and I don't know how they got my name on the list >_>, but I would like it removed as I don't want to get banned assuming they find out I am not 18 XD. Now, if they really want me to be TO, I can be, afterall, I have always wanted to run a tourney throgh POP ;x, but not if I have a chance at getting in trouble. Anyone have any ideas on what I should do about this? ;/

Do the right thing and contact PUI letting them know of this error.I`m sure they will understand and let you know what you have to do.:)

`Sensei

I think what happen was that one of the tournament organizers or someone inputing data tyoed in the wrong ID#. Puting your number in by acciedent.

Go here for all contact info. You`ll probably want the organized play addy since this is for OP.

`Sensei

Back