Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Nintendogs

Ryomota

who is getting nintendogs? if u are what version. i'm getting chihuahua and friends. i wish the games had a rotwhiler, i would get that version :frown:

I was looking for a version with an Australian Shepard or Boarder Collie on it. Since there are neither in there, which version has a white Labrador? I want this game bad...

I Want The One With The Yorkshire Terriers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d Just Like Jigglypuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game looks SO DANG CUTE!

I WAS holding out on getting a DS until the next Pokemon games come out, but may have to rethink that because of this game. I want the version with the corgi puppies!

'mom :D

Ah,inner softness.My friend is a ferocious warrior who has it in his blood,yet he goes to pieces over anything furry (hitmonchan93,that bunny phrase in your sig nearly cost me my life).I spend hours watching fish (I'm just weird)
^_^ <_< >_> <_> >_<
JMHO :)

BT Shukuen and I just got the game today. I got the Dachshund version, Shukuen got the Lab Version.

The Chihuahua Version has:
Shetland Sheepdog, Boxer, Chihuahua, Cavalier K C Spaniel, Yorkshire Terrier, German Shepherd Dog.

The Lab Version has:
Mini Schnauzer, Shiba Inu, Toy Poodle, Mini Pinscher, Labrador Retriever, Pembroke Welsh Corgi.

The Dachshund Version has:
Golden Retriever, Pug, Siberian Husky, Shih Tzu, Beagle, Mini Dachshund.

Hope this helps ya BT, and anyone else who needed to know what dogs are in which version. ^^

man...no bulldogs,my fav dog,i have one,

but in the commercial nintendo is acting like your gonna get all da ladies beacuze you play with fake dogs...

Actually, all 3 Versions contain all 20 dogs. There are 6 unique breeds for each version at the beginning and then you unlock the rest with Owner Points. IMO, it's a really great game, my current favorite. I started with a Pug and named him named Spoink! He's so cute! Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Has anybody found out exactly which dogs will be in which versions? I REALLY want an Australian Shepard or Boarder Collie...

UzumakiNaruto previously stated all the dogs available at the beginning of each version. In addition, the Dalmatian and Jack Russel Terrier are unlockable in all three versions.

Back