Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Nintendos New System!!!

I just got a Gamecube and now this is coming out?!

Ugh, my mom and dad are not going to be happy when this comes out a year or so after I have gotten a new system.

If it's a hoax, it's very well thought out. Either someone has an inside source or way too much time on their hands.

It's going to be able to play GCN, GBA, GB, GBC, and Nexus games. So my guess this is going to be alot like the PS2. Where you have both Gamecube and Nexus Memory Cards, the controller configuration is going to be mostly the same. However these controllers will be wireless. So in the case of GCN/GBA linking compatiblity you would have to use the Wireless adapter for the GBA (that is my guess). It has three High-Speed Serial Ports which opens the room for online gaming. I think their biggest flaw is that they did not include the ability to allow DVD or CDs to be played on the system. What I do like is the capacity of the Nexus games and the system stats, it sounds like they might be able to build very extensive games (bring on the rpgs!)

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S NOT REAL, NOR IT EVER BE REAL.
How do I know this? Because the magzine I read it in said it was fake, it was something some one came up with.
This thread should be closed for the lack of sense :mad:

If its on the internet and u can't find it on Nintendo's site, its pretty much a guarantee that its fake. On top of that, I cropped it up on photoshop and found added layred designs. It's a very professional hoax, I'll give it that.

Back