Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

NM states dice

it was the 4 corner colorado new mexico utah and az idk the value really but at most 4 to 5 ??

they where only handed out during states to the certain amount of people who was there in line so

wonder why there aren't state's dice for all the state's tournaments. i've been to quite a few and never seen anything like that before...

wonder why there aren't state's dice for all the state's tournaments. i've been to quite a few and never seen anything like that before...

It's something the TO does on their own, with permission from PUI/POP.

ya lol it was just special thing for the four corners kinda cool but made reall hard to get a complete set you rather hasd to a attend 1 of the 2 states one weekened wich was :az and col. and then go out of state two nm and utah or try to trade in between all that lol i would love to post my complete set of 4 but my cameras broken so =[

sorry, i didn't understand at all what you were trying to say, but thanks for the pic.

Sorry kinda typed it 2 fast ,the to's for az,col,nm,utah made dice for their states events and only the like first 60 somethin got them so ya there a set of 4 so .

The full set of 4 is very hard to come by. From what I understand, AZ ran out - so not everyone that attended received a die.

I am glad to have my full set - to me a value cannot be set for this set. They are the only States for this year that were made. So, even if more PTO's get involved, these will not be available - since they all say 2009 on them.

As an FYI, there are similar dice for 2 Regional Championships as well.

ahh no wounder trish wanted a az die from me lol ya we ran out at lik 65 or somethin lol did nm have enough for evry ???i didnt see alot of people with them ???
ya im glad i got my set 2 lol they look so nice =]

ya that would be cool like i said i would put them up if i had my camera fixed lol

Wow, these are quite great. I'd love to see the NW implement some of these at larger tournaments. We did, however, get some pretty sweet effects markers.

A dice/accessories gallery is a great idea, as well.

Back