Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

No Artist!

Gowk

A friend of mine opened a pop pack to find her self a Mareep with no Artist. It has to be a typing error, but there are very few printing stains or anything.

Any guess on the price?

Interesting, both of mine have the Artist, so this is something special. Can you try to get a clear picture/scan of it to upload so we can see it? There is always the chance that it may be a counterfeit card, and forgetting to type something sounds l like the kind of error a modern day fake card would have since they seem to be retyped. A picture could immediately tell if it is definitely fake or possibly legit. I doubt the fakers would fake a POP card, but you never know.

Or did you actually see your friend open a real POP pack at league?

I saw her open the pack. So i know it is real, but i will try to borrow it and scan it.

So do you think is worth something more? It just seems so odd.

It is real as i have 6 of them. It is also discussed in the link below and has a scan of it in the last post.

It is real as i have 6 of them. It is also discussed in the link below and has a scan of it in the last post.
You must have forgotten to post the link... but wow if you have 6 of them it must be a pretty common error, and not have any special value.

I think I reported this a little while ago, actually. I have 3 myself. They're pretty rare, I think, based on how many normal Mareep I've seen in comparison. (something like a 1-45 ratio, I could be wrong.) I got told 3-5$, but I'm not sure.

Back