Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

No Registeel*?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy Star

Over the past 2 weeks/4 Prereleases that I've been at, there have been a total of 45 consumed boxes. Out of those boxes, 5 Regice* and about 3 Regirock* were pulled.

Out of those 45 boxes, not one Registeel* was pulled.

Assuming that it's that rare, I'd like to know if anyone has seen any Registeel* pulled at their PRs, and how many of them were pulled. Thanks.

-Holy Star

So lets see, I'm guessing that only around 1-2 steel* were pulled in those areas. That's still not a lot out there, though.

But yeah, I know they exist of course, they just haven't appeared at all in the St. Louis area.

We had like 3 or 4 Registeel* pulled at one event, and atleast 2 at the second. I think it just depends on the booster cases. It looks like the distribution of them made it seem like one * was rarer than the other, when in reality they're probably all equally rare.

Last edited:
At our prerelease last sunday one registeel* was pulled so i know its not hard to pull. Out of 2 prereleases and over 70 boxes down i dident see one player pull a regirock*. It was a shocker to me.

i believe all three *'s were pulled here in cali, over the 2 weekends of PRE's...I know the one that I HJ at, a steel* and ice* were pulled...the rock* was pulled on saturday...as for this past weekend, I'm not sure??

lates

You known, I pulled a Registeel* and figured it was rare as is so cool. But when I posted it on eBay (yeah, I want $) I noticed that there are probably twice as many Regirock* and twice as many Regice*. I doubt it but maybe just for now, Registeel* is the most rare card in the set?? Unlikely but you never know. RH TV R snuck up on us too.

EDIT: You guys are all looking at your individual situations and "I opened one box and got Regirock* so it must be the easiest to get" <-- That logic makes no sense. What does make sense is probably 5000+ Pokemon players at PreReleases and simple count on eBay.

EDIT #2: Of course I post this and check eBay and things have changed dramatically. I look smart now.

Last edited:
it is possible that there were more regice*'s and regirock*'s printed on the sheet than registeel*'s . also, the boxes with regice* and regirock* could have been shipped out before the boxes with registeel*'s were (assuming my first sentance is correct).

[slightly off topic]Correct me if I'm wrong, but the * ratio in this set seems to be 1 out of every 2 boxes in this set. They seem pretty common (as far as *'s in general go). :/ Or maybe we just got a good case. :tongue:

I pulled one at my first PR. And I'm actually Trading it, which I can't beilive i'm doing as it represents my Name on the Gym =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back