Batista and Taker vs. Cena and HBK

Batista and Taker

Finlay and his midget vs. Boogeyman and his midget

Finaly and his midget

London and Kendrick vs. Deuce and Domino

Deuce and Domino

Kennedy vs. Lashley

Lashley

KingBooker vs. Kane: King Booker FTW. They can't stop the push of Booker, or it would look weird. Kane has nothing to gain from this. He isn't currently being pushed. There is no logical reason for him to win.

Batista and Taker vs. Cena and HBK: Batista and Taker FTW. Just seems like they need a push a little more.

Finlay and his midget vs. Boogeyman and his midget: Boogeyman FTW. He's currently being pushed. Enough said.

London and Kendrick vs. Deuce and Domino: Deuce and Domino FTW. If London and Kendrick win, the fued would be over. WWE writers don't like short fueds. Expect to see D&D win and then go on to face London/Kendrick at another event for the title.

Kennedy vs. Lashley: Lashley FTW. Lashley is coming back and is going to be pushed to maybe face Batista at WM23.

Heres how I see the matches shaking down.

BATISTA & THE UNDERTAKER VS JOHN CENA & SHAWN MICHAELS
I think that Batista will have to make a heel turn before 'Mania, and losing this match seems like the perfect way to set that up. I see John & Shawn going over here.
Prediction: JOHN CENA & SHAWN MICHAELS

PAUL LONDON & BRIAN KENDRICK VS DEUCE & DOMINO FOR THE TAG TITLES
I see no reason to take the titles off of Londan and Kendrick at this point. I really don't want to to see Deuce and Domino go over in this one, that said, I have a funny feeling that they will.
Prediction: DEUCE & DOMINO WIN THE TAG TITLES

KING BOOKER VS KANE
I see King Booker going over here, possibly due to outside interference, to set up aa seperate feud for Kane, and allow King Booker to be Mr. McMahon's representative for the McMahon/Trump match at 'Mania.
Prediction: KING BOOKER

BOBBY LASHLEY VS MR. KENNEDY FOR THE ECW TITLE
Lashley will go over strong here, I see no reason to put the ECW Title on Mr. Kennedy when he is not even on that show. Plus Lashley is being pushed strong right know.
Prediction: BOBBY LASHLEY RETAINS THE ECW WORLD TITLE

FINLAY & MINI FINLAY VS THE BOOGEY MAN & MINI BOOGEY MAN
Boogey Man gets the win here with help from Mini-Boogey Man.
Prediction: BOOGEY MAN & MINI BOOGEY MAN

GREGORY HELMS VS SCOTTY 2 HOTTY VS FUNAKI VS DAIVARI VS JAMIE NOBLE VS SHANNON MOORE VS JIMMY WANG YANG FOR THE CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE
Helms gets the win here, the only way that I can see him dropping the belt is if they dicide to but it on Daivari just for the sake of a title change. But I don't think that will happen.
Prediction: CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPION GREGORY HELMS

CHRIS BENOIT & THE HARDYZ VS M.V.P. AND MNM
This match was somewhat thrown together at the last minute, so I really see no reason to have the heels go over here.
Prediction: CHRIS BENOIT & THE HARDYZ

Last edited:
Well, I went an atrocicious 2-5 as far as predictions go, I really was suprised by alot of the card. Tthe main event was pretty awesome though.

Monday night Raw was in porland a few weeks ago and i went, i saw the four man tag team match. it was awesome

LOL, yeah they were. WWE is pretty screwy right now so I guess everything is in the air. Doesn't make it a smart move, but yeah. WWE has been in a downward spiral for a while, so this makes perfect sense.

Back