Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Noble Victories Full Arts per Box

If Meowth is the same as Pikachu (and I think it should be), then it's 1 in 3 boxes.

There were a total of 9 boxes opened at my pre-release. And I saw 3 Meowth pulled. So it seems to be at least roughly the same as with the Pikachu.

I pulled a Mewoth, FA Cobalion and FA N. Seems 2 is the average, maybe 3 if you don't get a Meowth? I'm very curious of how they're managing the FA with this set, given the lack of randomness in the last 2.

Edit, if anyone is curious, my N was 4th from the back, right hand side. Interstingly, Cobalian was also 4 back, on the left. Coincidence? Meowth was 9th pack (middle) on the left.

I pulled a Mewoth, FA Cobalion and FA N. Seems 2 is the average, maybe 3 if you don't get a Meowth? I'm very curious of how they're managing the FA with this set, given the lack of randomness in the last 2.

Edit, if anyone is curious, my N was 4th from the back, right hand side. Interstingly, Cobalian was also 4 back, on the left. Coincidence? Meowth was 9th pack (middle) on the left.

that was a ridiculously lucky box.

and I am curious. I'll be checking once I get my box to see if there are any similarities.

ya my first box was meowth ,fa n , fa terrakion but funny enough no kyurem then my 2nd box was a fa n , and a fa terrakion but this time 2x kyurem so still havnt seen 3 fa yet in a box so that must be very lucky for some people if they do or getting kyurem is a little better than pulling certain fa from this set ...

ya my first box was meowth ,fa n , fa terrakion but funny enough no kyurem then my 2nd box was a fa n , and a fa terrakion but this time 2x kyurem so still havnt seen 3 fa yet in a box so that must be very lucky for some people if they do or getting kyurem is a little better than pulling certain fa from this set ...

Boxes always have the chance of having strange odds. Like how I got one Spearow (a common) out of two boxes of MD.

And has anyone actually seen a NV box have 3 FA's in it? Every one I've seen or heard of has only had 2.

Back