Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

North Texas 2009~CC Schedule

:clap::clap:***NorthTexas: 2009~City Championship Schedule & Details***:clap::clap:

All righty, Pokemon players of North Texas, your "TO's" have a schedule of the "2009~ City Championships" for North Texas. The prizes for each age group are: 1st Place-a "City Championship Medal" & eighteen (18) "Storm Front" booster packs.......2nd Place-ten (10) "Stormfront" booster packs.......3rd-4th Places-four (4) "Stormfront" booster packs. The maximum Top-Cut for these events are Top-8 players from each age group. The age groups are "Juniors" (10-Under), "Seniors" (11-14), and "Masters" (15 & Over). All of the "2009~City Championships" are FREE!!!

All righty on to the "GOOD STUFF"!!! :thumb:

December 6, 2008
"J. Erick Jonsson Central Library"
1515 Young Street
Dallas, Texas 75201
Registration Time: 9:00AM
Start Time: 10:00AM
Judges: Uncle Robb & pokeMOM-2-4

December 13, 2008

"Tom Bean City Hall"
201 South Britton
Tom Bean, Texas 75489
Registration Time: 10:00AM
Start Time: 11:00AM
Judges: Tomcat & Spotter

December 20, 2008

"Y2Komics"
5276 Trail Lake Drive
Fort Worth, Texas 76133
Registration Time: 11:00AM
Start Time: 12:00PM
Judges: Adrian & pokeMOM-2-4

December 21, 2008

"Crowley Public Library"
409 South Oak Street
Crowley, Texas 76036
Registration Time: 1:00PM
Start Time: 2:00PM
Judges: Adrian & Spotter

December 28, 2008

"Fantasy Quest"
119 North Sunset
Sherman, Texas 75092
Judges: Tomcat & Uncle Robb

January 3, 2009
"Ground Zero Comics"
2714 E. Fifth Street
Tyler, Texas 75701
Judges: Mystery Judge/Uncle Robb

January 11, 2009
"Comic Book Craze" (Spotter)
1456 Belt Line Road, Suite-121
Garland, Texas 75044
Judges: Professor Sunshine & Professor DREDD

We hope to see good attendances at our "2009~City Championships"!!! Everyone get to work on those winning decks.

For more information, go to the "POKEMON USA, INC." premier events link: http://www.go-pokemon.com/op/premierevents/

:pokeball: Master Professor Birch :pokeball:
Home Phone: (972) 442-5545
Cell Phone: (972) 754-8618
Email: [email protected]
PM: Master Professor Birch

Last edited:
GL to everyone attending!! Everyone must play one Magikarp and one Feebas in your decks since the Fish Crew won't be there!! Reverse Preferred!

Hope everyone has fun and give MPB the ususal hard time!

Missin' Texas but settling into Indy!

Fish

If these are the only dates there are for N. Texas, then that'll mean some okies can come down your way & hopefully some Texans can come up my way. I'll post info tomorrow on the OKLA CC's. As of now none of them are on the same dates as above.

I was waiting for this but arent there more cities then this?

But if they have cities ill go to garland dallas and mckinney. Maybe tti if they have one again.

Last edited:
Shane? Responsible?

Do those two words even belong together?

Garland date will be announced shortly.

NOOOOO not Oklahoma, it is FAR too cold up there. Can I get any kind of rebate on the 5 speeding tickets I will get?

why is it that the one that I can go to would be on te same day as this Orientation I have for HR Block. Hopefully I can make the one in Ft. Worth. Let's hope that there is one in Lewisville.

Will there be a CC in Mc Kinney and TTI?

Pokemon players, PUI has allowed us six "2009~City Championships" for North Texas. I have spoken with PUI and if any "TO" does not use the cities that have been given to them, PUI has said that I would receive one more. As far as "TTI", it is in Dallas and you may hold only one championship per city. I hope that this helps to explain the reasons of only six "City Championships" in North Texas.

MP Birch

Pokemon players, PUI has allowed us six "2009~City Championships" for North Texas. I have spoken with PUI and if any "TO" does not use the cities that have been given to them, PUI has said that I would receive one more. As far as "TTI", it is in Dallas and you may hold only one championship per city. I hope that this helps to explain the reasons of only six "City Championships" in North Texas.

MP Birch

Ah... that's understandable. It can't be a true city championship is there is more than one in a city. lol. Well I am hoping that I can get help to the ones that are in the further parts of the area. (will provide gas $) :lol:

If only it were that easy.

Garland City Championship - January 11th (Sunday).
Registration starts 10:00a.m.
Play begins at 11:00a.m.
Comic Book Craze
Corner of N. Garland and Belt Line.

Hey, hate the game, not the playa.

Unfortunately, I am limited by what dates the store provides me. Unbelievable as it may be, Pokemon ain't the only scene they got goin' on there. I know, I know, it's crazy talk, but apparently there are one or two people who play some other games.

S.

Back