Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Norwich prerelease the demolition of shaun banham

NorwichsNo1

hey all norwich prerelease took place today and was a great tournement run by martin banham and nigel sturman well done lads
got me 6 packs and was lucky enough to hit a garde and delcatty and there lines and 2 wobbefet whey
so built me deck and did my useuall saying i had rubbish and they all fell for it again lol

cruised throught the first 2 rounds soz peops cant remember who i played but then shaun challenged me to a friendly and well i beat him 4 times in a row he was not happy 1 bit
so then had to play shaun in tourne and beat him again and he wasnt very happy and as i dont normally beat him much i enjoed the moment beating him 5 nill
went all day with out losing a game untill last game wen had to play mathew and well his jolteon stars agility just stopped me from attacking and it didnt help wen me gard and delcatty were in last two prizes which i neva got dam o well he played well and deserves alot of credit
every one played well on the day congrats to u all cant wait for the next tourne congrats again martin and nigel for running such a great tourne

LOL Hey Bruce, I think Shaun may be challenging you on Friday to get back his self-respect!!lol

p.s. Justin I hope some us will make it down. The invasion of the carrot-crunchers!!

lol i welcome the challenge martin lol and id love ta come ta london but wont be happening lol thanks to argos making me work lol

Shaun was cheeky to me at the Nationals. He said "You can't have played for years" when I flipped wrongly to decide who went first. Intruiging that the highest ranked UK seniors players are sons of TOs isn't it?

Shaun was cheeky to me at the Nationals. He said "You can't have played for years" when I flipped wrongly to decide who went first. Intruiging that the highest ranked UK seniors players are sons of TOs isn't it?

Intriguing ????? why so ??????

The rules on how to start have fip-floped a bit over the years! Lots of players get it wrong.

I don't like what your implying there, all of those players have earnt thier rankings through skill, none less than Shaun. Usually having a playing environment throughout the family, helps the families playing skills as a whole. Hence TO's families tend to do well. If he was cheeky/rude you should have dealt with it there and then, not 7 months later lol.

As far as I know there is only one (unknown) UK player ranked at this moment, so you are talking nonsense.
Jeeeeez I am glad I am not TO anymore with 3 kids high ranked in Europe.

As far as I know there is only one (unknown) UK player ranked at this moment, so you are talking nonsense.
Jeeeeez I am glad I am not TO anymore with 3 kids high ranked in Europe.

I meant last year. I'm really not bothered, just lucked at the rankings once and thought hey, those two at the top's fathers do leagues. Logical thought progression then leads one to think it as intruiging. OK? Chill out. I had 4 games of people drawing on the first turn, was I agrressive and/or insulting about it? No, because that's not nice. Shaun was, but that was 7 months ago. As that's the only experience I've ever had with him, why should I label him a decent person? If I was like that to any of you, you'd be the same. If Shaun comes over as a nice guy next time I see him then I'll be nice back. OK? This is starting to sound like Ace_Gaming about behaviour at the Nationals...

Back