2 Quick Ball
2 Switch
2 Pokemon Collecter
1 Luxary Ball
1 Palmers Contribution

Energy: 10
8 Grass
2 Double Colorless

Ok Get out Scizor/ Cherrim ASAP. Then just drag up stuff u wanna kill and kill it with the reversal.

I suggest adding in another pokemon collector seeing as it'll play a big role in the beginning of the game to get both scizors and cherrims set up

Play 2 Uxie (and 1 Unown Q) and 1 Chatot, that should make your SetUp a little bit safer....
Darkmot.

Yeah I know what Scizor does, but just want to say, that he should play at least one uxie to get out of bad draws, crappy hands etc.
even if it shuts down scizors attack he sets Up much faster and let's say he gets with Uxie Scizor at least 2 Cherrim and 1 Expert Belt much fatser he does 80 damage.
So I don't see any problems and if he is really worried about the Uxie he just has to put in something like SSU and he can take them back into his hand.

Darkmot.

The only Pokémon with a Poké-Power that Scizor can handle is Unown Q, and that's pretty much it because of its ability to get itself out of the way as soon as possible. Chatot MD would be a better fit for the deck.

I would really add 1Uxie, believe it, 1 Uxie works wonders....
with SSU you can easily play the Uxie and sometimes get something back you want to get back....
Believe it or not, but Uxie and SSU is great in here.

Darkmot.

Uxie is a bad choice, don't use it Shamu. The POINT of the deck is to #1 keep consistency with trainers/supporters & #2 NOT USE POWERS so your MAIN ATTACKER can benefit fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back