Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Not Participating in worlds, list of all side events, times, and places please?

[R]Visitor

I'm not participating, just going for the heck of it, unfortunatly, I can't find anything close to an organized or concrete list of what's happening, when, where, and all that jazz.

I think we need one, so somebody compile one and chuck it in here, or sticky a diff thread, and keep it up to date. The only list i've found so far features "TBA" more than it does vowels.

Aside from the Grinder and Main Event, there are no scheduled events. In previous years, side events were run all day long during the two days of the Main Event (not during the grinder). I think we ended up running almost 100 side events last year.

Also, there will be Pre-releases run on Sunday. The start times for those will probably be announced during the weekend of the event. Last year they ran on a rotating schedule so we could fit as many as possible into the available space.

It will be a blast - glad to hear you'll be there!

So basically everyone kinda just wanders around, and if they see something cool, they join in on the fun? Sounds alright. I just don't wanna miss a cool event cuz i'm off screwin' around somewhere else at the time.

[R]Visitor said:
So basically everyone kinda just wanders around, and if they see something cool, they join in on the fun? Sounds alright. I just don't wanna miss a cool event cuz i'm off screwin' around somewhere else at the time.

Yeah, there are just dozens of pick-up games going on.

To expand on what trainer said, there is a league that goes on for the two days of worlds. In that time, you can play the pick-up games, or just league games, and you get cool little prizes. I got some binders, a little box with a few packs in it (I pulled an ex^^) and other little things. You can win packs from the pick-up tournies too.

Also, the pre-releases run on Sunday, and they're HUGE, get there early (that way you only have to miss the top32 matches, but if you do the pre-release later in the day, you might not get to watch the top8 or top4 matches..)

But, it's fun. It's a good time. You just meet random people, get little tournies, and can watch the best duke it out.

last year we had everything you can emagine. drafts sealds team drafts, team sealds, pre realeses, random packs out of nowhere from staff in another language, GBA tourny's, everything! you even got a random card for each casual game you played! it was a blast!

Back