Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

not trying to brag but look

I've been part of some high-stakes collecting communities and let me give you a tip, NEVER EVER post a ebay link of a auction you just won.

There is nothing stopping me from messaging the seller and offering him a little more cash to sell them to me instead.

Luckily for you, I'm a good guy.
Can't speak for other people though.

I've been part of some high-stakes collecting communities and let me give you a tip, NEVER EVER post a ebay link of a auction you just won.

There is nothing stopping me from messaging the seller and offering him a little more cash to sell them to me instead.

That seller has 100% feedback. I doubt they would want to lose that for "a little more cash". But if they already had an imperfect score then I would agree with you.

the cards have shipped so im not too worried plus, i would like to think the world is full of good people even thought is not, any ways did i do good

It really comes down to the condition. Typically, cards sold in lots like this are not the best condition. However, if they do turn out to be near mint, you did well.

got the cards the other day the shining charizard is good condition a lot of edge wear and the charizard gold star is nm with a little of edge wear good cards for 40 bucks

You are obviously a bit confused, After a auction ends they are obligated to sell to the winning bidder. I've been a huge(high stakes as you call it) collector myself for quit some time and have been on ebay for just as long so unless you know for a fact what you posted please refrain from posting bogus info, it doesn't make you look to smart. Luckily for you I'm a nice guy and will overlook your lack of knowledge.

As for the auction, I think you got a fair deal, if the cards were mint it would have been a great deal.

Thanks,Mike

Last edited:
Back