Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

NYC League members

Nowhere... :frown:
Seriously, this lack of an established league that we all can go to is getting out of hand.
Wherever people go this sunday, have fun with whoever shows up.
I won't be going anywhere until there's a home base for me to play again.

A sign of how bad this season seems to have been kicked off with the arrangement of all local BR's on the same day. I already have little hope for the rest of the season if this keeps up. :nonono:

EternalFire: I feel your pain but I have to make do with what we are dealt. Its not our call for now.

What about the rest of the fellas? Kwis? GaaRa? Twinkle? Are you guys leaguing this Sunday?

So, for Tomorrow, will everyone be meeting up at Rock again? If so then I'll probably show up.

everyone should go back to Neutral grounds.. they stoped the 2$ fee.. for pokemon players.. so EVERYONE SHOULD go there from now on =] they have the new league kits and pop 8/9 *what ever there up to*packs

Yea thats what Nate said. They haven't received POP 8 since league has been dead. See you all on Sunday

Well, with people wanting to come back to NG, it appears as if the light has finally appeared at the end of the tunnel. lets hope they keep their word on this.

Back