Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Oak's Letter

Quatra

Well i don't see anyone else mention it. So i figured i would pass the word along for those that don't know. Pokemon.com just announced on it's Web Site that they will make Oak's Letter Available for download Via WiFi. Starting September 28th -November 8th you can download Oak's Letter onto your Pokemon Platinum Version only. The letter allows you to access Flower Paradise, and catch Shaymin at lvl 30.

ya really some people did not get them (like me) because tru screwed up the shaymin so here in tx i am shaymin less for platinum btw i don't hack my platinum

Yay! Now I want the Azure Flute to catch Arceus! At least with Oak's Letter I can keep SR'ing for a Shiny Shaymin. ^_^
~Cyber~

why now after they already distrubuted him at toys r us?

This is Platinum only. The Toys R US thing was targeted at D&P owners. They're doing repeats of all the DP events on Platinum, just through the internet this time around! :thumb:

Heard this on serrebii yesterday. I'm quite stoked for it. I've got me a Darkrai, now I can Shaymin too!

Heard this on serrebii yesterday. I'm quite stoked for it. I've got me a Darkrai, now I can Shaymin too!

What about cresselia? I thought the cresellia surprise was actually a lot cooler than the darkrai even, but I've enjoyed all of the wifi event pokemon. Very excited for shaymin and arceus.

Think they'll do anything at HG/SS launch?

I just downloaded it to my Plat game. It seems like they are only giving it away on Platinum because I was not able to get anything on Pearl the last few times I tried.

it say the website on how to get shaymin at the platinum website/B] not diamond and pearl and beside im getting mine right now

Woah, didn't expect to see Marley there with Oak and that was cool that Shaymin showed up after the Sunbreak path appeared. I'll be spending the next couple weeks trying to get a shiny Shaymin since my Event one from TRU has the nature and stats I want. :biggrin:
~Cyber~

Woah, didn't expect to see Marley there with Oak and that was cool that Shaymin showed up after the Sunbreak path appeared. I'll be spending the next couple weeks trying to get a shiny Shaymin since my Event one from TRU has the nature and stats I want. :biggrin:
~Cyber~

You're going to reset until you get a shiny shaymin? Isn't that 1 in 8000? At what point is it determined? I have saved since I got my letter but haven't made it back to route 224 yet.

Got my shaymin, very very impressed with the storyline and hype leading up to getting one. Was amazed how easy he was to catch though, be careful you don't knock him out and pick your favorite pokeball, you'll probably get him. :grass:

Back