2x NM
2x Warp Point
=8+38=46
Energys:
4x Call
4x Sp. Dark
1x Basik Dark
5x Water

Strategy is t load Obamas fast with Weavile and hit enough with them (mostly 70 with 1 sp dark... 2HKO's almost everything). Weavile+Palkia X+Moonligt combo is also main part of strategy.

The deck have's good machups with some of most important decks in modifield... (Kingdra, Dusknoir and Gengar, even Gigas if i can get Milotic out fast enough...)

Last edited:
Why don't you add in a 1-0-1 Dusknoir DP line?

I think that message was ironic, he is waned to ask about all those TeCHs... This deck is more for a fun play. (Even if this have made Top 2 in Citys[I wasnt palying it then, it was Dennis Hawk])

Ohhh............I see..........In that case, good deck. Power, spread, speed, got it all.

I believe that cressalia is the way to go, however I don't see how to fit it in...........

Ya i can't see it fit in here, i just cant get Obamas loaded fast enough for serain machups without Weaviles... Abomasnow/Cresselia os also a good deck, but what are you going to do when you face something like Tangorowht/Sceptile or Something like Gyarados (Is actually good deck in right hands...)... Abomasnow/Cresselia can't speard agaisnt them and doesnt have time for load 3 energys....

I would take it down to 2 Moonlight...3 is nearly overkill.
I definitly think you need some extra draw power in this deck as well to keep it going. Only a 1-1 Claydol? Awfully risky if you ask me even with 2 Uxie...Good luck though!

3 Moonlights is nice for the simple reason that you can afford to drop one early vs Dusknoir if you need the free retreat and not have to worry about being able to counter their evil ectoplasm later.

This joke was Helarious this first 10000 Times I heard it. If you are going to waste time naming a deck, make it a good one?

PLay either
3-1 Uxie

or

2-2 Claydol.

This joke was Helarious this first 10000 Times I heard it. If you are going to waste time naming a deck, make it a good one?

PLay either
3-1 Uxie

or

2-2 Claydol.

Tell me why? I think that the combination is the one to go, Claydol is so easy to counter and Uxie is also good attacker...... 1-1 Claydol is TeCH, It's easy to pull out with Azelf if it's needed.

Sorry for being a total noob here, but..............what is an "obama"

I didn't get it at first either, lol. It looks like a fun deck though.

@ 'Call Me Dusknoir' There's no need for that, you could have been a little more polite in expressing your opinions. =/

Obama needs at least 2 uxie and 2-2 claydol to work. ;/ 4 Wager is pretty much a must for this type of deck, as is at least a 1-1 cress. Random question but why weavile? You could run mantine and be just as effective with palkia without having to waste so much deck space to weavile.

No Bronzong?
Bronzong can work very well in this deck. Put 3 Damage Counters on all pokemon that were affected is beast.
It works better than you may think.

Obama needs at least 2 uxie and 2-2 claydol to work. ;/ 4 Wager is pretty much a must for this type of deck, as is at least a 1-1 cress. Random question but why weavile? You could run mantine and be just as effective with palkia without having to waste so much deck space to weavile.

Mantine can't load your Obamas and can't make Obama to dark (for easy OHKO's from Dusknoirs). This deck is made to beat big 2, Kingdra and Dusknoir... This isn't and speard, Spearding is jsut an option, Cresselia and brongzong variation falls to the first Grass or water deck.... This deck can even have some Changes against Gigas (good swarm of Obamas, maeby Milotic TeCH) (OK it's at least 30-70 but still there is some changes...) 1-1 Cladyol is for saving the space... Azelf can get it out if needed...

uxie is bad in this deck it fills up to much space plus aboma is so popular right now your odds of going up against one is great so while you are spreading to his bench your 2 uxie azelf and claydol are getting hammered

my sons (8yr old jr) record 1st battle rds 1st in 3 cities 2nd in 1 city 3rd in 1 city
last yr 6th in regionals 1st in city 1st in battle rds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back