Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Odd Blastoise unlimited deck that could definately work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandmaJoner

This is my unlimited deck. I think it can work, and its only enemy is slowking, hence the igglys.

Pokemon(19)

4 Squirtle EX2
3 Blastoise
3 Wailmer RS
3 Wailord ex SS
3 Cleffa
3 Igglybuff

Trainers (28)

4 Professor Oak
3 Computer Search
3 Item Finder
3 Gust of Wind
3 Pokemon Center
3 Fisherman
1 Energy Stadium
1 Lass
2 Copycat
1 Town Volunteers
4 Rare Candy

Energy (13)

13 Water

The goal of this deck is to attack with Wailord ex, that beast with 200 HP, and then if he gets heavily damaged use pokemon center and then fisherman and attach the energy back in the same turn with blastoise. I think this deck can really work. Im looking for your input, not just if it can work or not, but what to add/delete. Thanks!

I have just been informed of Suicune ex, but i still believe that wailord is better. 100 Damage, but they key is 200 HP. That is massive, and cannot be OHKOD by anybody really, unless there is weakness.

Why Center without flow, i mean I havent played unld in 2 years and i know that=/

-2 Fisherman
-1 Copycat
-1 ES

+3 Energy Flow
+1 Cleffa

obv=/

tA

The reason you prolly know that is because you were only around 2 years ago, and gym was prolyl one of the newer sets. I completely forgot about this card. Thanks, it's a great idea.

Instead of fisherman/pokecenter use energy flow/pokecenter.take energy off of all pokemon with damage, pokecenter raindance them back on.

This deck is bad, not enoough search and for a unlimited deck it sucks im sorry it do..i would rate is a 2

Joner,

I've got to say, man, that wailord -ex is probably not the way to go (and I know I'm echoing everyone else here). Either suicune -ex or archie+aqua walrein would be far superior, given that it's immune to ER, abuses pokemon nurse/center, is faster, and, in the case of walrein/archie, doesn't give up two prizes.

If you're dead set on wailord, though, I'm having a really tough time rationalizing your omittance of quite a few cards:

1.Tyrogue (igglybuff, dude? pichu will eviscerate you, as will electabuzz...unless you mean the sleep-inducing iggly, in which case...even worse)
2.focus band/goldberry (the ability to flip heads on focus and then SDD your way out has merit. GB is like a +40 dmg pluspower on an injured wailord -ex)
3. Mr. Fuji - SDD, then get the wailord -ex with 16 damage counters on it outta there.
4. Healing fields (If you're aiming for OHKO's with wailord -ex, then this will help far more than energy stadium)
5. Ecogym- Another better choice than energy stadium, if it's ER you fear. With blastoise and ecogym, ER isn't an issue.

-And many, many more.

Again, Suicune -ex + blastoise is simply vicious, allowing for a turn two, well, how many water can you get into your hand in one turn? It's a continuous combo, immune to ER (you won't have any energy on the board until blastoise drops it again), and suicune vs. sneasel? I laugh as they attach a dark to the active sneasel, I gust up something else, and then, for 1 water energy, move the dark they just attached to a cleffa. Or, god help them if they attach a dark to a benched pokemon...It also uses less cards than wailord, allowing space for your scyther, your SER's, your gusts, whatever.

Now, here is a thought, you have 3 Fisherman, and 3 Energy Flow.... why not just add a 2-2 Espeon line... leave 1 Fisherman, and add a Psy and maybe a 2nd psy from a W.

You could also use Double Gust instead, helping get a stuck active Pokemon moved (from Status or Krow, or whatever) and you can just Return and Dance Eenrgy wherever needed. Just some ideas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back