Odds of getting the Time-Space Distortion trainer #124/123 Holo??

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by ColdFire64, Aug 30, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColdFire64

ColdFire64 New Member

Hey all, it's been awhile since I've posted on here, but I'm curious to know if anyone has any idea what the odds are of getting ahold of the Time Space Distortion Trainer Card Secret Holo card? I have noticed that they are selling VERY high on Ebay, and am wondering if that is because it IS REALLY that rare, or if it's just because it's new...

I know a lot of you still open up around 3 boxes of the same set whenever a new one comes out, so maybe someone can shed some light on this for me with what they have experienced with their luck??

Well, I have opened up over 60 packs so far and no secret card yet! :lol:

2. Burninating_Torchic

Burninating_Torchic New Member

Supposedly 1 in 3 boxes.

3. the_sniper

the_sniper New Member

I've opened 6 boxes- no TSD's yet :(

4. mikado

mikado New Member

rumor I heard is one in 8 boxes

5. PokeDaddy

PokeDaddy New Member

6 boxes opened

Zero TSD

6. Rainbowgym

Rainbowgym Active Member

opened 6 boxes 1 TSD

7. ryanvergel

ryanvergel New Member

Wowz...

This, IMO, was a really bad move. This is like 10x worse than P5 mew. P5 mew when it first came out could fetch a LOT of green because it was so rare and so playable. This card is a phenomenal card but insanely rare. Why would they make such a good, playable card so rare?

8. ZAKtheGeek

ZAKtheGeek New Member

It's a practical joke. In October they'll declare it's banned.

9. ColdFire64

ColdFire64 New Member

Well so far it seems that you have to be extremely lucky to obtain this card. As it is a good card afterall, I would have to say that it is rediculous as to how rare this card is. Makes "must have" collectors like myself shell out a lot of cash just to get this card!

10. dogma

dogma New Member

...probably because of the way the card was distributed in Japan; it was a Battle Road prize IIRC

11. P_A

P_A Active Member

None so far in 5 boxes. A friend pulled one on his second box, but has bought 4 boxes since without seeing another. Extremely rare card, that's for sure.

12. Rainbowgym

Rainbowgym Active Member

Mine came out a sealed case of 6 boxes, don't know about the others who opened 6 boxes.

13. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

I ran 2 PRs, opening almost 20 boxes in total, I saw 1 pulled at the 1st event (small) and at least 3 more in the 2nd event. I traded for 2 of them that day. I think there was a 5th one pulled in total that I didnt see, but will check on. I personally saw 4 of them pulled.

One I traded for, I actually opened the pack for the player. He was having trouble with the pack and as I walked around, he said, can you help me? I said sure, opened it, handed him the stack and saw the foily border in the stack. I told him he just got a great card.

If those numbers are close to accurate....its 1 in about every 4 boxes or so.

GL

Keith

14. Black_jirachi

Black_jirachi New Member

12 boosters opened, 1 TSD

15. Flaming_Spinach

Flaming_Spinach Feature Editor

I heard it's 1 per case (6 boxes).

The numbers posted above seem to verify that.

16. Went to a card store that sells yugioh. Guy wanted $3 for it. I told him all I had was $2 . He sold it to me and said next time I see him I owe him a dollar.

17. luca

luca New Member

i got it in 6 packs at the prerelease in hawaii^^

18. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

:lol: I got a Wailord ex from a sports-card dealer for $8 and sold it for $40...:biggrin:

I saw one TSD pulled at my prerelase. I think there were three boxes opened.

19. Expert Ty

Expert Ty New Member

The fun part will be to see it become a League Promo or something like that down the road.

20. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

Thats just......wrong. :lol: Good get.

Keith

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.