Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Odds of getting the Time-Space Distortion trainer #124/123 Holo??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdFire64

Hey all, it's been awhile since I've posted on here, but I'm curious to know if anyone has any idea what the odds are of getting ahold of the Time Space Distortion Trainer Card Secret Holo card? I have noticed that they are selling VERY high on Ebay, and am wondering if that is because it IS REALLY that rare, or if it's just because it's new...

I know a lot of you still open up around 3 boxes of the same set whenever a new one comes out, so maybe someone can shed some light on this for me with what they have experienced with their luck??

Well, I have opened up over 60 packs so far and no secret card yet! :lol:

Wowz...

This, IMO, was a really bad move. This is like 10x worse than P5 mew. P5 mew when it first came out could fetch a LOT of green because it was so rare and so playable. This card is a phenomenal card but insanely rare. Why would they make such a good, playable card so rare?

Well so far it seems that you have to be extremely lucky to obtain this card. As it is a good card afterall, I would have to say that it is rediculous as to how rare this card is. Makes "must have" collectors like myself shell out a lot of cash just to get this card!

None so far in 5 boxes. A friend pulled one on his second box, but has bought 4 boxes since without seeing another. Extremely rare card, that's for sure.

I ran 2 PRs, opening almost 20 boxes in total, I saw 1 pulled at the 1st event (small) and at least 3 more in the 2nd event. I traded for 2 of them that day. I think there was a 5th one pulled in total that I didnt see, but will check on. I personally saw 4 of them pulled.

One I traded for, I actually opened the pack for the player. He was having trouble with the pack and as I walked around, he said, can you help me? I said sure, opened it, handed him the stack and saw the foily border in the stack. I told him he just got a great card.

If those numbers are close to accurate....its 1 in about every 4 boxes or so.

GL

Keith

Went to a card store that sells yugioh. Guy wanted $3 for it. I told him all I had was $2 . He sold it to me and said next time I see him I owe him a dollar.

:lol: I got a Wailord ex from a sports-card dealer for $8 and sold it for $40...:biggrin:

I saw one TSD pulled at my prerelase. I think there were three boxes opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back