Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Official "What will YOU be wearing at US Nats" thread

Porii Sames

OK, so post here (seriously, guys) about what you will be wearing for Nats. I wanna know who some people are, so yeah. Just go ahead.

Me; A yellow shirt with in black text: "THE BEEDRILL G GUY", and blue jeans. Possibly with black duct tape all over so I look like an actual Beedrill.

You?

*note point of this 'official' thread is how you can be recognized - other stuff is off-topic*

Last edited by a moderator:
Clean underwear and socks. Clean Shirt and Shorts. It will all be clean. Hope I can say the same about my opponent. My hotel will have free soap and shampoo. If your hotel does not have this make sure you bring some. I may leave a few soap bars at the front desk area.

Day 1: Team Topdeck shirt
Day 2: IDK
Day 3: Team Topdeck shirt again

EDIT: Scrap that, too lazy to make a custom t-shirt.
I'll be the guy flipping tables every time he loses (So around 7 times)

Last edited:
Still not sure about wardrobe, but watch for the handlebar mustache, spiritomb jacket/zebstrika shirt. All of those will make an appearance.

well since its gonna be in indy im gonna wear my NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS jerseys a different one each day

prolly wont leave indy alive

I might take a fabric marker and draw some of my favorite pokemon on a white T-shirt like I did last year.

Last year my shirt had a pikachu and riachu on the front with uxie, charizard, tyranitar, breloom, scizor, gengar, and flygon (I think) on the back.

If the VGC people will let me, my G8r hat. Otherwise, the generic VGC stuff with a black Professor hat. Sunday will be G8rs all day long ^_^

How distracted would someone be having to play a life sized Zekrom? Is there even a Zekrom costume that would fit a 6'3 male? Is there even a Zekrom costume? If not I must at least get a shirt or hat, or a pack shaped like his head or tale. Something to idolize the greatest Pokemon of all time, beside Charizard. Zekrom and Charizard put attitude into Pokemon, Reshiram is only a albino big bird from sesime street.

Back