Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Oh my god

Step aside Ash: Trainer Red has hit the scene and is going to show you how it is really done--

"What Pokémon is that?".......... (pulls out Pokedex)....... "Wow, a Charmander!"

two episodes later...........

"OK, bring it on, trainer! Pikachu! I choose you- GO!"

opposing trainer sends out a Pokémon................

"Wow! What Pokémon is that?"....................(pulls out Pokedex) "That's a COOL Charmander!"

lol............... love you Ash....................... but, Red is going to show you how it's done!

Step aside Ash: Trainer Red has hit the scene and is going to show you how it is really done--

"What Pokémon is that?".......... (pulls out Pokedex)....... "Wow, a Charmander!"

two episodes later...........

"OK, bring it on, trainer! Pikachu! I choose you- GO!"

opposing trainer sends out a Pokémon................

"Wow! What Pokémon is that?"....................(pulls out Pokedex) "That's a COOL Charmander!"

lol............... love you Ash....................... but, Red is going to show you how it's done!

or be just as dense. They do it so new watchers aren't lost. Though they could achieve the same goal by saying "Oh it's a charmander, I battled one of those before!"

or be just as dense. They do it so new watchers aren't lost. Though they could achieve the same goal by saying "Oh it's a charmander, I battled one of those before!"

Almost impossible to be as dense as Ash...

Ah. I saw it on Serebii. When I saw it, I was very much "Anime based on Pokemon Adventures? Awesome!" Then I saw that Red had a Charmander. Oh, well. As long as its not as bad as the anime is right now, we'll be fine.

Back