Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ohio Pokemon players

JuliefooJojo87

I just wanted to say Hey to all the Ohio players here. I just moved from Arizona (just graduated from college and moved back home!) I was very active down in arizona and i'd like to be very active up here in ohio as well!
I live in North Olmsted, and i checked on the POP site and seems like there are a ton of leagues! I'll probably only go to the ones in this area, as i don't have an ohio license or car yet.
I currently am 7th place in the state of Arizona, and the 2nd to last battle roads i came in first place with my Froslass deck. Representing for Team Watermelon! <3
( http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=84921 )

The Arizona pokemon players are all so fun and friendly so I'm really excited to meet all the ohio players!
I'm not sure if there has been information released about City's in ohio yet, where they'll be at, when they'll be happening, etc, but i was wondering if anyone knew any info about that, or may be able to give me a ride from North olmsted, that would be amazing.

Anyway, i'll defiantly be at the I'm Game leagues on tuesdays, and i'll try my best to be at the recess and toys r us leagues on saturdays in north olmsted. Help me assimilate into the Ohio!Pokemon group as easily as possible ;P

Thanks so much guys! can't wait to meet you all! <3

Awesome! Welcome to Ohio! I'm from the Canton/Akron area, so you'll see me at some tournaments. Be prepared, Ohio is friendly, but very difficult. We had 5 players from Ohio at Worlds this past year. But we always have a good time.

Hi Julie! It was good to meet you at I'm Game yesterday.

Don't forget about the prerelease this weekend at All American Sports Center!

I don't have official Cities info yet, but it should be coming soon.

The Cleveland area players don't have a very big presence on the 'Gym for whatever reason, but there are many Ohio players from Akron, Canton, Mansfield, Columbus, etc here.

See you this weekend!

Back