Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Old school draft, Sat 8th April, Manchester (UK)

Vile

Hi, sorry for late notice, but im new on here and I couldnt post the other day. Anyway... this Saturday, 11 til 1 at Fanboy3 (dont you just hate that name?) in Manchester Im holding a draft (pre-release style) with old cards, you'll be dealt 60 random cards from anything from base set to ruby/sapphire (and a few other ex series commons in there), then on choosing the cards for your 40 card deck you can pick the energies you need. There will be a few extra rules...
* 40 card decks, 4 prizes
* You can evolve from the wrong types of pokemon, eg. evolve a dark gloom to a normal vileplume (or
you'd never get matching evolutions from the selection)
* Individual cards:
-Fossil Aerodactyl- Power only works when its the active pokemon
-Base Raticate- Dont apply weakness and resistance for super fang
-Energy removal (all types) - A coin must be flipped
-Gust of wind - Needs a coin flip again
(and maybe some others Im forgetting :S )
-EDIT: oh yeh, nearly forgot, each player is allowed 2 trades before starting

If we go past 1 o'clock (after pokemon time in the shop) and theres no other sace in the shop, if theres only one game or so left we can finish off in pop cafe... thats what happened last time. Well hope to see plenty of you there, feel free to post questions.

Fanboy3
17 Newton street
M1 1FZ
UK

Last edited:
Hi Jem,
may have a problem! As far as I know league isn't running this week because of L5R. Have you checked with Rod or the shop?

Lmk, cos I wasn't going, having been told by the shop last week at the regional championships that there was nothing going on.

MG

Hey Vile! I think you'll be better off posting this in the International bit of the Tournament forums, cos that's where the UK players always look for International tournaments! :)

Back