Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Omastar PK - Any Potential?

Flygon999

I was looking at some of the old cards and thats when I saw Omastar, and I thought, "WOW!" for only 1 :colorless , you can De-evolve all of your opponents pokemon!! So I was thinking, what would he go good with? is it worth trying it? I thought it could possibly be good with Flygon ex, Empoleon, etc. It could make your opponent waste their Rare Candys. Any suggestions??

Every time I see my opponent's bench consisting of 3 Rare Candied Stage 2s, I wish I had Omastar in my deck. I wouldnt run it as a more than 2-1-2 or 1-0-1 line though.

Mabye Prinplup with it? spread alot of damage with it, de-evolve all of them rare-candyd pokemon, waste their rare candys and at the same time you can knock them out to!!

No it's not, jsut use Claydol or a 1 Relicanth tech along with 4 Pachis. Or mabye Budew/Mawile since they can search for Trainers.

Alakazam * /w Omastar PK = SURPRISE!

I like what the card does, it's just that you need to play it in a fossil deck. As a tech it's pretty needy. I'd play it anyway in spread deck, though, even if I had to get an excavator to use it efficiently.

It is SOOOOOO good in spread decks. I just saw it when my friend showed it to me at league last Saturday, and at first, I didn't think that it was much good, but then I thought about how your opponent wastes rare candies, and they COULD have their Pokemon KOed. IT is a really good 1-0-1 or maybe up to 2-1-2 line in decks especially like flygon ex d.

I know most of what I said has already been stated, but oh well.

I tried teching it in my magmortar deck but I couldn't find any space so it't not really worth it right now but maybe when the new omastar comes out it will be.

I do believe Omastar PK has alot of potential. Especially when Omastar MD comes out. I have always wanted to try and use this card, but i never have.

how about a deck of.........

3-1-3 Omastar Pk/(delta Omanyte)
4-2-3-2 Flygon ex d/Flygon HP
4 Holon's Castform
1 Budew
3 Pachirisu
1-1 Fearow
1 Mew * (star)

Strategy: Start with Pachi/Budew/Castform and build up. if they have mag, power up an Omastar with 1 castform and have 1 lake boundry in play, which does 140 damage to a Magmortar. If your opponent is playing G&G, use Flygon ex d and make sure LB is in play, then that'll do 160 Damage!!

what does everyone think of this? Note: I was thinking that I may not need the Fearow, if you don't think that I need it, what else should I put in?

Omastar MD. I'm not sure on the attack, BUT! i do know that when you play it from your hand to evolve one of your pokemon, it has the same effect as Omastar PK's Pull Down attack

I can't remember if it was on the beach. I remember it being posted somewhere here on the Gym i do believe, and i got told it is getting released in Majestic Dawn

Well then, let's just make the deck with the cards that are out now for regionals.

should I post the whole deck in the deck help and strat?

that wouldn't be a bad idea. It's already in this thread so people may already know about it. The choice is up too you.

okay, I'm writing right now......... well I mean not now now, just when I finish this post.

Edit:

Deck Posted.L@@k.

Last edited:
Back