Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Omg Do Not Collect Ex:deoxys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eauxmar

If you collect the sets and you want the cards in mint condition then don't collect this set. At my prerelease today more than half of the people cards were either:

A) Scratched right out of the pack
B) The cards peeled off

It would be nearly impossible to collect a mint set of Deoxys.

No, I've also noticed this...In the newer sets, a lot of the cards are coming out non-mint because of the stupid ways they make reverse holos now and other stuff ;/

My pre-release cards were also pretty banged up. The holographic cards were horrid! They have scratches and rub-marks all over them, making it look like I took some sandpaper to them!

GrandmaJoner said:
No, I've also noticed this...In the newer sets, a lot of the cards are coming out non-mint because of the stupid ways they make reverse holos now and other stuff ;/

How does the new reverse holo method ruin the cards?

It's the same way that regular holos are made. -.- Just a different pattern on the foil.

Now, I don't know about huge problems, but a number of them are poor condition, mainly the RH. I saw the sides of mine, not even played, some through with the shiny stuff. On another card, the front had specs coming out of the picture and was shiny. I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I think they should go back to the original RS RH format, and stay that way. They were always fine back then.

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I think they should go back to the original RS RH format, and stay that way. They were always fine back then.

I agree. I didn't get started back in the game until FRLG, but I really like the RH r&s-TMTA.

Name one set before HL that had lots of problems. Those probably had some, every set does. But not serious problems, or big ones.

Metal Master said:
Name one set before HL that had lots of problems. Those probably had some, every set does. But not serious problems, or big ones.

Dragon - RH TV Reporter.......

Tagrineth said:
How does the new reverse holo method ruin the cards?

It's the same way that regular holos are made. -.- Just a different pattern on the foil.

Your wrong there

Rh are printed different trust me.

The RH are like a sticker that goes on the card/ it really bad 2 of my cards are just blank front because they came in pack seperated just blank.

all RH AH Have been screwed up since the begining.
There have been scratces non collerd marks
and for those complanin on how the RH are be glad the dont bring back the Legends RH...

Well...I only noticed ANY problem on R/H...All my other cards are fine...Just dont collect the R/H set

I noticed problems on ALL the holos of my prerelease deck. Straight out of the pack they were beginning to peel on the corners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back