Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

On The Origin of Species

Sabett

Has anyone else been reading George Hutcheon's articles on the origin of pokemon? I just read the paras/parasect one and that is crazy! They should make an alternate evolution where he revoluts against the fungus and becomes like a really powerful bug pokemon so he can do more damage to grass pokemon.

Here's a link to that article:
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/On_the_Origin_of_Species:_Paras_and_Parasect

It has a list of the articles on the bottom

This is soo interesting! Good catch!
Definitely will be reading them all now that Parasect has disturbed me so.

EDIT: Have newfound respect for Mawile, Bronzong, and Phione. But not looking forward to the Ninjask next summer in Indiana =[

Last edited:
I've read a few of them. They're pretty interesting. I always wondered what Mawile was supposed to be, being a pure steel type and all

I'm glad someone made sense of bronzong for me. I'd like to see more relatable obscure legends though.

If you want to pass on any messages to George, either myself or Politoed666 will be more than happy to let him know that you're enjoying his articles. You can expect a new one within the next 12 hours.

If you want to pass on any messages to George, either myself or Politoed666 will be more than happy to let him know that you're enjoying his articles. You can expect a new one within the next 12 hours.
That would be great! They're amazing. He's made a lot more sense of the pokemon world to me. I never did get bronzong.

Last edited:
Back