Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

One Last Increase

Status
Not open for further replies.

goliaththegreat

So my firends and I have decided after the next tourney we go to,it shall be our last.I was looking for something fun and different so I decided to go with Raichu Prime.I took the idea from a friend who was playing a Magnazone Prime build based attaching energy very quick.I'm sure I will need to make the deck more consistent.

Pokemon-18
1x Raichu Lv.x
3x Raichu Prime
2x Pikachu HGSS promo
2x Pikachu HGSS
2x Electrode Prime
2x Voltorb SF
4x Pachirisu COL
2x Uxie

Trainers/Supporter/Stadium-27
2x Broken Time Space
1x Luxruy Ball
2x Research Records
2x VS Seeker
2x Junk Arm
2x Pokemon Communication
4x Super Scoop Up
2x Bebe's Search
2x Pokemon Collector
2x Fisherman
2x Palmer's Contribution
4x Professor Oak's New Theory

Energy-15:lightning:

I need to get some Seekers in here,just not sure what to take out yet.Any help would be great.Thanks in advanced.:thumb:

I like 4 Luciens Assignment and 4 Seeker to reuse Pachirisu more.
I also like one or two of the non-prime Raichu because it sets up faster and you can retreat it for free.
You may also want to consider Expert Belts, Plus Powers and Sunyshore City Gym.
Other than that looks solid.

Lucian's Assignment makes no sense because Raichu can already move energy around.

I wouldn't recommend Electrode because it's unnecessarily expensive (you lose a prize and ~4 cards from the top of your deck), and this isn't charging up a 4-or-5 energy attacker that then just sits there doing awesome damage, it's charging up something that will just need that energy again next turn. Worse, if you attach extra energy, it all goes down the drain anyway.

Check out this thread for Raichu ideas.

...which means you can also take out Research Record (which I'm assuming you used to make sure Electrode worked right). It partners okay with Uxie, but there are better things to spend those slots on.

So what to do with all that space and L energy? Right now you have just three attackers. How about Entei Raikou Legend?

Or, if Magnezone Prime isn't your idea of a good time, there's always Magnezone SF #6. Super Connectivity gives Raichu a cannon every turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back