Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

One Piece

Killax

Hey there, well cause this is the coolest pokemon forum around, I think there must be a lot of anime fans. So since the Bleach topic is on again I would love to know your opinion of One Piece (for Manga and Anime watchers :smile:)

I follow both atm, most in just english subs, but I think One Piece is one of the best, if not the best, story out there. I don't know how you guys think about it but I honeslty love the work of Eiichirō Oda.

So a shout out for anyone who loves the manga/anime, I must say Thriller Bark was awesome, the anime did the story much credit.

Atm I'm at manga 525 and the latest anime.

My personal favourite character is Zoro, but I also like Franky a lot, but that might be because I have a similar ace vertura hair style :lol: (not colour though)

The character I like the least is hard, but I think I must say Tony Tony Chopper, he looks really cool but it would have been much nicer if he was a bit more active latly.

So let me know what you like and dislike about One Piece!

Cheers,

Once I heard 4Kids got their hands on One Piece, I stopped paying attention. I've heard that Viz took over and did a decent job with it. Did they restart the entire series? I sincerely hope so...

Yeah I only watch the fansubs myself, I hate it how 4kids delete stuff they think is to cruel etc. So I'm guessing we'll see battles without blood (much like the 1st season of Dragon Ball Z by them)

But I do hope so they will do them in english, its a fantastic story and if it got some more publication to the younger audience I think everybody would love it :p

Yeah, one piece is one of those animes that actually got me intrested.
However i watch the fansubs, no english stuff.

Currently @ espiode 324.

The story is pretty intresting and it keeps always on developing.
It keeps you hooked up, especially in the CP9 saga.

And IMO they better keep it this way. Leave it for adults and teens.

Funimation took it over, not Viz. Anything is better than 4kids. They're doing a decent job with the dub from what I've seen, but I read the manga mostly.

Last edited:
funimation's unedited Dub (DVD Releases) are almost Identical to the Original Japanese version, only problem is some of the Voice actors are mediocre

Back