Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Online Pokemon TCG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happiny13

I've heard that the official version of playing pokemon online is coming out with Emerging Powers, but on the official website it talks about unlocking certain cards with specific codes. Does anyone know when we will have access to all cards to play against each other or if we ever will?

for each real life product you purchase, you get a to choose a virtual equivalent. so, if you buy a real booster pack, you can get booster pack in the game. they will never just freely unlock all of the cards for us to use. you will have to pay to play the official online game.

The unlocking certain cards with special codes refers to buying promo packs, which will start coming with QR codes that unlock the card you bought for the online game. Otherwise, they'll never completely unlock every card for everyone. It's not Redshark. It's an official product that exists to make TPCi money.

However, starting with EP, every single pack will come with a code inside it, so it'll be a little easier to amass a collection than it has been for people living in places without a gaming store.

I love that idea - buy a real booster pack, get a virtual one free. Works a lot better than the other online version of TCG's I've seen. Helps boost sales while giving a place to play on non-League days :wink:.

Tell me: will we be able to make trades?

- Croatian_Nidoking

I will try harder to find the right place to report it.

It's still in beta, I felt that I they must have there hands full. Features like "report this player" are not yet functional. I hope that no one will fall prey to the rippers more than once.

I'm sure the TCGO mods are aware of the problem. They have added a warning on the news page and I'm sure that go along way towards fixing the problem. However, the bogus trades are still on the public trade offers with messages like "Quitting the game, free Yanmega" with one click you can trade your Yanmega for nothing. It seems pretty clear to me who the culprits are.

You should always report that behavior. The TCGO moderators do look into those and do take action when appropriate.

And they take action on innocent players who make a mistake when offering :nonono:

---------- Post added 08/17/2011 at 11:24 AM ----------

I will try harder to find the right place to report it.

It's still in beta, I felt that I they must have there hands full. Features like "report this player" are not yet functional. I hope that no one will fall prey to the rippers more than once.

I'm sure the TCGO mods are aware of the problem. They have added a warning on the news page and I'm sure that go along way towards fixing the problem. However, the bogus trades are still on the public trade offers with messages like "Quitting the game, free Yanmega" with one click you can trade your Yanmega for nothing. It seems pretty clear to me who the culprits are.

Oh they're aware of it alright...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back