Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

OP in Luxembourg

Eirror

(This is not a ride-sharing thread)

Is there any sort of OP community in Luxembourg? I noticed that Lux is part of the Belgian nationals and figured there must be some Lux players going to it, if any exist.

I realise this is a long shot, but any further info would be appreciated.

In b4 sarcastic reply from TC, TR, GB, DM or anyone else I know.

I know two players from Luxemburg who are also playing tournaments in Germany from time to time. So yes, they exist.

Officially there is OP in Luxembourg, but no league yet. The two players from Luxembourg that play in Germany are known to me, but one of them studies there too, so not much in Luxembourg yet to run a league.

You are David that will play at Nationals of Belgium now?

You can reach me at [email protected] which is the e-mailaddress of the OP site for the Benelux countries.

HaPé Wagner
OP Coördinator Benelux

Officially there is OP in Luxembourg, but no league yet. The two players from Luxembourg that play in Germany are known to me, but one of them studies there too, so not much in Luxembourg yet to run a league.

You are David that will play at Nationals of Belgium now?

You can reach me at [email protected] which is the e-mailaddress of the OP site for the Benelux countries.

HaPé Wagner
OP Coördinator Benelux

Didn't think there would be enough, and yes I am the David. I look forward to getting to know more european players :)

Back