Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Open Coversation

Kasanova

:fire: Hi all, I'm here every 2 to 3 days a week. I entered the EXDragon Tournament this weekend. I just feel like talking to anyone. I'd like to talk about cards mostly, I used to be in a league, I don't have one near me. I got lots of good cards. Please someone reply to me, anyone? Thank you for listening to my pathetic murmuring.
Like I said, please reply.
By the way, I'm not THAT pathetic, just rather new here and I like to get involved with some friends. Well actually, I'd like to HAvE some friends first. I geuss I'm sorta' lonely. Oh yeah, not to earn points or anything but you all rock. Battle on Trainers. (I know that was stupid, I'd rather not admit that though). :fire:
Stay alive,

Quat---oops--Kasanova---heh, almost spilled it. :eek:

You can talk to me. I always like talking to people over the internet about Pokemon. I currently have 32 PokeBuddies on my AOL Buddy List, so if you have AIM, you can AIM me [email protected] and we can chat. :)

Sadly I don't have AIM I'm on PDQ.net . I'd still love to talk over Private messages or something. You can look at my homepage, I repeat it is just a homepage. Not a site cause I'm gonna have to wait a little to learn. School. I'm really sorry though. My homepage is www.kiddonet.com/homepages/Kasanova.htm or the end is html I'm not sure. Just give me till Thurskay to remodel it so I won't look cheap, 'kay? If any of you have any open, appropriate opinion about me I wouldn't care where you post it. Just talk to me. If you think I have cheap jokes, too, I agree. Heh. Stay alive till I know who you exactly are,

Kasanova

Back