Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

OREGON State Championship - March 21, 2009

Big Daddy Snorlax

Administrator
Staff member
OREGON STATE POKEMON CHAMPIONSHIP

Basic Information

Location: Oregon State Fair and Expo Center - Cascade Hall, 2330 17th Street NE, Salem OR

Date: Saturday, March 21st, 2009

Time: Registration at 8:30 AM (You MUST be in line by 9:45). Play begins at 10:00 AM. The main tournament (swiss rounds) will last 5 to 6 hours

Three Age Divisions: Juniors (born in 1998 or later)/Seniors (born in 1994, 1995, 1996, or 1997)/Masters (born in 1993 or earlier)

Format: Modified Constructed Deck (bring your own deck - Cards are allowed from Diamond Pearl or later as well as Promos from POP Series 6 and above and Black Star Promos DP01 and higher) We will do Age Modified Swiss (all players will play in every round)

Cost: FREE

Additional Information: Call (971) 221-7147 or e-mail [email protected]

Food: We will take a Lunch break around noon and a Dinner break after the swiss rounds of the main tournament end. There are a number of fast food restaurants located within 1 mile of the fairgrounds. Players are also welcome to bring their lunch/dinner and eat on site.

<< Prizes Prizes Prizes >>
  • The top 8 players in each of the three age divisions (Juniors, Seniors & Masters) get the following prizes:
1st Place - 36 Pokémon Booster Packs, State Championship 1st Place Trophy, $300 travel allowance to Nationals
2nd Place - 16 Pokémon Booster Packs, State Championship 2nd Place Trophy
3rd Place - 8 Pokémon Booster Packs, State Championship 3rd Place Trophy
4th Place - 8 Pokémon Booster Packs, State Championship 4th Place Trophy
5th-8th Place - 4 Pokémon Booster Packs​

• Prize Drawings between every round for Promos, Boosters, and other Pokémon items!!!

Last edited:
Dude states is going to be awsome. hey seth do you want to join team relick with me eleki oliver and randy.

BDS--
Do you think any of the fair food vendors will be open this year? I know a couple stands were open last year.......

Thanks much!

BDS--
Do you think any of the fair food vendors will be open this year? I know a couple stands were open last year.......

Thanks much!
I'll ask the staff at the fairgounds if there are any other events that weekend that may have the food vendor open the snack shop.

BDS

Come one come all. There is no better way to fine tune those decks to get ready for Regionals!!!!
Can't wait to see you all there.

Thanks for the info guys! STATES!!!!

Ah MAN that's early! @_@ We'll have to leave by 4:30 AM to get there on time!

Oh well, I guess that means that we won't be leaving for home at 2am. :smile: I can't wait to
compete in my FIRST STATES!!!!!

I decided to propose a $170 dollar budget for 5 vehicles to get Gas Money to drive up to states,
so with any luck, we'll be bringing 30 Southern Oregon players, and 5 people to watch all those little
maniacs! This is gonna be AMAZING!

-Jason
:)dark::colorless20)

States is going to be awesome. hey seth and i were wondering if anybody knows where the washington states are going to be this year?

well, this ones coming up closer than reg's so i'm looking forward to it, team relicks gunna sweep this AND reg's. see everyone there!

Does Anyone know when the Washington State Championships are going to be? I would really be happy if
they were on the 14th, and I could go to both!

-Jason
:)dark::colorless20)

Back