Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Oreo or Perior...What to play at Regionals??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain_Dancer

First and formost G&G is going to be everywhere at regionals and it's gonna suck!! But I have 2 good decks and cant decide which one to play.

1st deck: Oreo

4x Unknown G
4x Chansey
4x Blissey
1x Darkrai
1x Darkrai
2x Darkrai X
2x Sneasel
2x Weavile
1x Baltoy
1x Claydol

2x Stevens Advice
2x Switch
2x Windstorm
2x TSD
2x Night Maintenance
3x Holon Mentor
3x TV Reporter
3x Felicity's Drawing
3x Celio's Network

4x Boost
11x Dark Energies

The Basic Strategy for this deck is to get weavile and darkrai x on the bench and let blissey beast everything with happy chance x2. Agianst magmortar it does alright. It's a 50/50 chance. In all games i play Agro Bliss and then slowly but surely get everything set up. Unknown G is a tech for GG because GG is this decks problem. Once they flip all the prizes all they can do is bring my cheap stuff down, like the x and weavlie. In almost every game i have played agianst GG it comes down to like 2-3 prize count and they win because they bring down my bench. But Unkown G stops it and just lets bliss become and monster even if they psylock. I know this deck can beat GG but its ify. I have to be real careful and i am kinda scared to play it cuz i know i will play so much GG at regionals. It does well agianst other decks like skittles, banbliss, bannette, and gator though. It's just GG i really have to worry about.

2nd choice: Perior

4x Absol
4x Ryhorn
3x Rhydon
4x Rhyperior
2x Baltoy
2x Claydol
1x Dialga
1x Dialga LV X

1x Night Maintenance
2x Windstorm
3x Warp Point
3x Team Galactic's Wager
3x TV Reporter
3x Rosanne'sReasearch
3x TSD
4x Celio's Network
4x Super Scoop Up's
4x Rare Candy

4x Scramble
5x Fighting

This decks strategy is to get my opponent to deck out. I built this deck about a week ago and love it. Not only is it good but its fun to play. The best part about this deck is that it beats GG and puts a good fight agianst prettty much everything else. i played skittles and decked it out, I only got to play a magmortar once but i messed up with the T2 wager and got my butt whooped, played bannette and pwned it. In a game i can usually get 6-7earth fissures off. The TSD are good for fast recylce the claydol keeps my handsize up and the dialga X is a must in this deck. alot of people may say its a crappy card but in this deck its good! Im not suppose to attack or get prizes with this deck. So once i do everything in my turn and have to attack I time skip. they get two heads and end my tun no big deal i cant baleful wind with absol, bt if they get two tails then im happy cuz not only do they draw a card when their turn starts, their turn ends. Its a beast card and i really like it in the deck.

i could easily break down and build myself a GG and play it at regionals, but i am sick and tired of that deck winning everything. dont get me wrong its a good deck but i wanna c something different win. So those are the two decks that im choosing from. there both good decks and can win. I feel comfortable playing either of these decks at regionals, i just wanted to see what people had to say about them.
please rate and suggestions are helpful too......

The Dialga in the Perior deck seems a little "win more" to me. I like it, but I think you could take them out to make the deck more consistent.

You need Switch (in addition to Warp, yes) and more energy, so take your pick. I don't think TSD is all that necessary either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back