Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Origins '06: Tuesday, June 27th Cedar Point Poke-Meet!

GymLeaderPhil

Pokemon players are invading Cedar Point on Tuesday, June 27th!

Join the the crazy Craigs (4 1/2), Jinnifer Wang, Renee Martinez, Ivan M., and many other Florida Pokemon players as we conquire Cedar Point. We're trying to obtain the magical number of fifteen in order to receive a SPECIAL group rate. So if you're driving to Origins on Wednesday or are in the immediate Ohio area, why not come out a day earlier to scenic Sandusky on Tuesday, June 27th with us? Bring your own crazy hats! Pictures will be taken and uploaded!

The only requirement is that we know whom is comitted to join us by Monday, June 19th. One week from today.

Did I mention that you should bring crazy hats?

Sweet, The Patterson's were already planning a Cedar Point trip that same week, right before Origins. I think we will be up for it. We can get together 8 of us!

Let me talk it over with my wife and my mom, but I don't see why we can't do it then. Also, I could add more to the number, with members of my league!

PM Me for more details!

If you've never been there, then you'll love it. I do. If you love roller coasters, there no better place than Cedar Point. Even if you don't like them, theres still so much more to do.

Was planning on being there with you guys, but I just got my work schedule for the week of Origins and I have to work that day and Wednesday. I'll see y'all at Nats but, sadly, not before then. Do have fun at Cedar point.

Millenium Force > most coasters at the park.

Cedar Point is rated like the best amusement park on earth year after year. I go usually at least once a year :D I hope you nonmidwesterners have a good time!

For anyone visiting Ohio for Nationals/Origins, make the trip to Cedar Point! It is awesome! I live in Orlando and will be making the trip to Ohio every year from now on to include several days at cedar point!

Back