Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Orlando 10-day forcast

The Fish King

I figured everybody would like to know the weather in Orlando for Worlds. Here is the ten day forcast.

Today Aug 8
Scattered T-Storms
High 91°
Low 75°
Chance of Precipitation 50%

Sat Aug 9
Isolated T-Storms
High 85°
Low 74°
Chance of Precipitation 30%

Sun Aug 10
Partly Cloudy
High 91°
Low 75°
Chance of Precipitation 20%

Mon Aug 11
Scattered T-Storms
High 93°
Low 76°
Chance of Precipitation 40%

Tue Aug 12
Scattered T-Storms
High 86°
Low 76°

Wed Aug 13
Scattered T-Storms
High 88°
Low 76°

Thu Aug 14
Scattered T-Storms
High 88°
Low 76°
Chance of Precipitation 30%

Fri Aug 15
Partly Cloudy
High 90°
Low 76°
Chance of Precipitation 0%

Sat Aug 16
Scattered T-Storms
High 88°
Low 76°

Sun Aug 17
Scattered T-Storms
High 88°
Low 76°
Chance of Precipitation 60%

Wonderful, I love rain. I guess I'll see a lot of it at Worlds.

Well it's rained every day for 4 weeks here in Melbourne, FL. We're about an hour from Orlando, so I wouldn't expect it to be much different. Bring your umbrellas.

It's been raining a lot up here in New England for the past several weeks, so we're used to it. I don't think they are talking all day rains though, probably t-storms passing through and scattered, so who knows......and the weather changes like the wind too.

forget the soccer game, im in for playtesting and chilling out in the OGA.... xD

Today it rained for about 1 hour and we had a big thunderstorm in Orlando (very funny if you are in Wet 'n Wild waterpark)
But the temperature didn't go down (as we hoped for).

Today it rained for about 1 hour and we had a big thunderstorm in Orlando (very funny if you are in Wet 'n Wild waterpark)
But the temperature didn't go down (as we hoped for).

Well, that isn't so bad, because when you get 1 day admission to Wet 'N' Wild, it gets you in for like... 14 days or something? So you could go back the next day.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Bummer, though. I was planning on hanging out outside a lot... Well, hopefully the 10 day thing is wrong. Usually, they are pretty off on the 10 day ones.

Last edited:
Going to the beach on Thursday. Other than that, I plan to be inside the rest of the time.

'Bring the rain!'

A 10 day forcast in Florida means on the 10th day it will do the opposite.

On the 10th day? Don't you mean on the second day? Florida's weather is unpredictable.

Plan for it to rain at some point every day, because it more than likely will rain for 10-15 minutes everyday. It's just something that happens in Florida during the tail end of summer.

Any updates on the forecast then? :)

Yeh, it got worse. I think it is suppose to rain on Friday as well. I will say that a lot of time for FL they do put T-Storms most days, because usually from 2-4 it rains for 45 minutes during the Summer. If you keep checking back with weather the days that are next keep changing. FL weather is really unpredictable when it comes to rain.

Drew

Back