Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Orlando Pre Release March 13th & Roll Call

Professor Renee

Just a reminder to all the Orlando area players, pre-release is just days away! Anyone needing to organize rides, please let me know. The event is $15 per person,however you get SIX PACKS of the newest pokemon set, before they go on sale to the "general public".

Pre-releases are great events, not only to play, but to trade, and meet up with other players. The location is great!! It is close to lots of shopping, food places, and the store itself has awseome gaming supplies! At this point it looks like the following Coliseum players will be attending:

Renee
Ivan
Heather
Adrien
Monique
Travis
Brent
Nick
David
Bob O
Robbie

Name: EX: TM/TA Prerelease Orlando Date: March 13th, 2004
Hours: 10:00am - "Till They Kick Us Out"
Main Format: TCG Sealed

Side Events:
Modified & Booster Draft

OrlandoLocation:
Gathering Place Games
915 East Semoran Blvd
Casselberry, Fl 32707
407-830-4390

Organizer: Heidi Craig Judges: Ron Roby and Phil McKinney Staff: Randy and Ronae Curry

Contact: Email Heidi Craig at [email protected] or ask for Heidi Craig at 863-326-1788.

Last edited:
Thanks Renee!

Dont forget players that registration will begin at 10:00 AM and will end promptly at 11:30 AM. Anyone who shows up later will not be able to enter the tournament. If you are running late the day of the tournament or should you get lost on the way to the tournament this is the only time you may ever call this number 863-604-8193.
-Phil

The "old man" and i will be there. Looking forward to it.
And Rene is correct, the Gathering Place is a GREAT
gaming store w/ plenty of room. See you there.

Yep, I'll be there. Am I allowed to bring my own energy (the set is heavy with Fighting, Fire, and Water, and I have lots of holo energies of those), or is that considered cheating since it saves time during the 30 minute limit? Thanks, and hope to see a lot of you there.

Misdreavus said:
Am I allowed to bring my own energy (the set is heavy with Fighting, Fire, and Water, and I have lots of holo energies of those), or is that considered cheating since it saves time during the 30 minute limit?

As soon as you complete your deck list and have all of the cards contained (excluding basic energies), talk to the person who is giving out Energy. I dont see a problem with it.
-Phil

Energy are Energy

Of course you can use your own energy cards, as long as they're basic ones. :cool: The TO provides energy cards so that you don't have to bring anything...

Back