Friday Night Regional Preliminary Event

Event Begins: 6:30 pm
Format: Modified
Entry: $5.00
Prizes: Depend on the number that enter

Friday Night Draft
Event Begins: 6:30pm
Entry: $25.00

HeartGold/SoulSilver will be the set used in the draft. Each player will receive 6 packs to construct a 40 card deck. At the end of the event each player will receive 4 more packs.

Do you want to beat the crowds at registration? Then come Friday night and register.

If you turn in your deck list Friday night between 6:30-10:00pm, the first 150 players receive an additional regional die of a different color and anybody after that will receive an additional raffle ticket.

Beat the crowds and get free stuff? Now that is a deal. Get extra sleep! Any player who registers Friday night must report to the computer station no later than 9:45am to let us know you are there for round 1. (If you don't check in before 9:45am you will be dropped from the event) Don't forget to participate in a pre-Regional tournament while you are there to register.

April 17, 2010

Regal Sun Resort
1850 Hotel Plaza Blvd
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

(You need to arrive during registration to avoid a round loss)

*Custom regionals die for the first 300 players that enter*

Event Start Time: 10:00am

Entry: FREE

Format: Modified

Each player that enters will receive a Regional promo(while supplies last)

Special offer: If you turn in your deck list Friday night between 6:30-10:00pm the first 150 players receive an additional regional die of a different color. Anybody after that will receive an additional raffle ticket.

Prizes:
1st Place: 36 Boosters, trophy, $1500 scholarship, trip to Nationals (US), playmat and cap
2nd Place: 36 boosters, trophy, $1000 scholarship
3rd and 4th Place: 36 boosters, trophy
5th through 8th Place: 18 boosters
9th through 16th Place: 9 boosters

Raffles: I am going to raffle about a 100 items!!

Binders
Playmats
Sleeves
Pokemon Figures
Deck Boxes

We will be having 2 contests.
Guess the damage counters
The person that comes the closest without going over will win.
Coloring Contest
Top 3 in each age division will receive prizes.

The Regal Sun has offered our group an outstanding lunch deal. They are going to open a restaurant just for us. The information is listed below (this is better than Subway prices):

Deli Buffet $7.00 includes fountain soft drink, iced tea or coffee.
Salad Bar: Tossed Salad, varieties of condiments and Dressings
Pasta Salad
Seasonal Fruit Tray
Assorted Deli Meats: Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef, Salami
Assorted Cheeses and Breads: American, Swiss, Pepper Jack, Provolone
Grilled Veggie Platter
Soup of Day
Chefs choice of dessert

Tired of all those extra Pokemon cards laying around? Turn them into cash!
Troll and Toad will be at regionals buying cards from Base Set up. That's right bring any Pokemon card from any set of any rarity. They will be buying commons, uncommons, rares, reverse foils, promos and basic energy while paying you top dollar for them. They will have a buy list on hand for EX, Level X and Primes and other ultra rares. They will be there Friday night and all day Saturday.

Last edited:
I should be able to make it this year.

You won't have to decide which Christian you want (and I won't wind up on the losing end again)!

Somehow I have to figure out how to get out of one of my biggest business shows of the year which happens to start on the same day!!

Can't wait. I'll most likely be there. I couldnt make it last year but this year I've gotten it to work out where I can still go.

I'll only be there on Saturday. I'll bring my old cards, my DS, my Pokewalker, and a bajillion snacks.

I love the idea of a lunch buffet. Hopefully, I won't gorge myself too much on the hotel's Disney Character Breakfast.... :)

- Croatian "watch the master artist again!" Nidoking

Back