Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

out of curiosity?

deathangel556

whos going to either the san diago or santa cruz prerealeses if you are please post here and this might seem like a strange requeast but if you guys can post a pic so i can recognize you ^_^ill post mine soon

i dont think there is gonna be a pre-release in santa cruz. there are going to be two pre-releases in california, costa mesa and san diego, i'll be going to both.

deathangel556, are you matt, sean, vince or alex? i'm matt from winnie's sportscards, see you at the tournaments.

'Matt

I don't think I can go to both events, but I'll try. I'm not clear on who you are, but I'm Paul Andrade from team LA.(The guy who sold you the box) :lightning

TrEkIeV said:
i dont think there is gonna be a pre-release in santa cruz. there are going to be two pre-releases in california, costa mesa and san diego, i'll be going to both.

deathangel556, are you matt, sean, vince or alex? i'm matt from winnie's sportscards, see you at the tournaments.

'Matt

hey yah this is alex and sorry about the little mishap i meant costa mesa and if you mean matropilis comics i live down the street from there

Back