Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Outrageous And Unfair!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deoxysfan

We have just been informed that the 3 Belgian champs will get 1000 € each in travel awards. Just to remind you... all 3 champs are minors and will have to travel with an adult. The cheapest tickets are around 1100-1200 € each and as you all know, the hotel isn't exactly cheap eiher. So for a 1000€ we will have to pay 2 tickets + the hotel!

We never expected the travel awards to cover everything but we find this absolutely unacceptable - if I didn't know bette, I'd think it was a very very poor joke. How can Pokemon USA possibly justify having a contract with a distributor who has proven over and over again that they have no will, nor intentions, to do anything what so ever for this great game. This has got to be the final straw.... or....?

Has the Belgian distributor not heard of equal treatment and equal opportunities?? Suppose not.

Furthermore, my son hasn't played tournaments since he won the nationals so that another Belgian player would have a better chance of qualifying through rankings. So it now looks as if the other player (3rd in the nationals) will get his invitation + FULL travel awards.

Am I missing the point and the fairness in this at all or does this sound wrong to you too?

regards from
An absolutely furious and outraged pokemum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back