Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pansear with 7000HP

jfm0613

I don't know if this is the right place to post this question, but here goes. My son has about a dozen and a half cards similar to this one. Pansear has 7000 HP. It's "Beat" attack requires 4 colorless energy and does 1000 HP of damage. It's "Lunge" attack requires 1 fire energy and 3 colorless energy and does 6000 HP of damage. It requires 5 energy to retreat. I assume that it is a misprint, but I am wondering if a card like this has any value. It's in good condition, not mint. I believe that it is supposed to be this: http://pokegym.net/forums/view.php?pg=towercard&imageid=52497

Post pictures? I'm sorry to say but it sounds like it's a fake (and any other card with gross differences from the original are as well).

It sounds like you have a fake card. Unfortunately fake cards have absolutely no value, and they cannot be used at Pokémon leagues or tournaments. Do you remember where you got the card from? Flea Markets are pretty bad about selling fakes.

I don't know if this is the right place to post this question, but here goes. My son has about a dozen and a half cards similar to this one. Pansear has 7000 HP. It's "Beat" attack requires 4 colorless energy and does 1000 HP of damage. It's "Lunge" attack requires 1 fire energy and 3 colorless energy and does 6000 HP of damage. It requires 5 energy to retreat. I assume that it is a misprint, but I am wondering if a card like this has any value. It's in good condition, not mint. I believe that it is supposed to be this: http://pokegym.net/forums/view.php?pg=towercard&imageid=52497

Um That sounds very Fake unless you can upload a pic i'm calling Fake on this

Thanks for all of your quick replies. I tried to upload a picture but I seem to be blocked - maybe becase this is my first day on the site? The cards were given to my son as a reward by one of his teachers. As far as I know, she purchased the packs, opened them and gave him 2-3 cards whenever he was really good at school. I do have a scan of the card if there is some way to get it posted, I will.

Thanks for all of your quick replies. I tried to upload a picture but I seem to be blocked - maybe becase this is my first day on the site? The cards were given to my son as a reward by one of his teachers. As far as I know, she purchased the packs, opened them and gave him 2-3 cards whenever he was really good at school. I do have a scan of the card if there is some way to get it posted, I will.

Try using an image upload site like photobucket (google "free image upload site"). You can then post a link to the image in a post here.

You might want to give his teacher a heads up that they are giving out counterfeit goods to students. Might be something they could get in trouble for doing.
Nice thought of them, though.

I have a card like this, it has 7000 HP but I have looked it up and down and it is fully official. Picture of card

Back