Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

HGSS-on Partisan (Jumpluff/Mega/Sunflora/Zoroark)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon: (24)

4-3-4 Jumpluff
2-2 Yanmega Prime
2-2 Sunflora
1 Zorua (McD's promo)
1 Zoroark BW
2 Pichu
1 Tyrogue

T/S/S: (24)

3 Collector
4 Communicator
3 Rare Candy
4 Judge
2 Copycat
2 PONT
4 Catcher
1 Junk Arm
1 FSL

Energy: (12)

12 :grass:

OK, here's the strategy: Pichu and Sunflora for general setup. Yanmega for sniping and quick early-game prizes. Jumpluff is the main hitter. Zoroark is for targets that Jumpluff can't OHKO or 2HKO safely (great vs. Reshiram). Tyrogue is for stalling and baby-KOing. Catcher to bring up weak stuff. A lot of hit-and-run tactics involved.

That's how it's supposed to work - in theory. In practice, I sometimes get into energy crises and sometimes have trouble setting up. Any help in those areas would be much welcome.

- Croatian_Nidoking

Last edited by a moderator:
Kill the pichu line. You don't need pichu if you have both sunflora and collectors.
-2 Pichu
+1 Collector
+1 Cleffa

Jumpluff also never needs that many energies.
-4 Grass
+1 Copycat
+2 Junkarm
+1 ~

Why ditch Pichu? Sometimes you don't get a Collector in your hand T1.

And isn't 8 Energies in a Jumpluff deck toeing the line - a lot? One of the woes I complained about was Energy. Besides, I need 2 for Zoroark.

- Croatian_Nidoking

You can add more Junk Arms for versatility, may drop a catcher for that. I personally feel Black Belt would be a staple now since Gothitelles and Ross.dec are running around. Energy count is about right since draw engine is lacking, may reduce it slightly depending on your testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back