When:
Sunday, Sept. 20

Time:
10am Registartion
11am (approx.) Round 1 start

Entry Fee
Free

How to Sign-Up and Play
Please arrive onsite no later than ½ hour before the tournament start time. Thank you.

Prizes
Prizes will be awarded to the top four finalists in each age group, as follows:

• 1st Place = Battle Road Trophy card and 4 boosters
  • 2nd Place = 4 boosters
  • 3rd - 4th Place = 2 boosters

[DEL]Additional door prizes (Playmats, hats, booster packs, etc) will be "raffled" off during the tournament.[/DEL]

Tournament Format
Modified, constructed (4 K value); Top 2-4 single elimination finals.

Last edited:
Great, will see about bringing the usual suspects, err group down. ; )

I will be prepared for a long day this time, given the last couple of events there lol.

Great, will see about bringing the usual suspects, err group down. ; )

I will be prepared for a long day this time, given the last couple of events there lol.

Look forward to seeing the huge Pasadena crowd. Wouldn't have it any other way! ^_^

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

~Bump~

[DEL]Also a reminder... I will have lots of random goodness to give out (been collecting tons of stuff throughout the year to hand out)!!![/DEL]

Last edited:
Prizes
Prizes will be awarded to the top two finalists in each age group, as follows:

• 1st Place = Battle Road Trophy card and 4 boosters
  • 2nd Place = 4 boosters
  • 3rd - 4th Place = 2 boosters
I just noticed that it says top two finalists, but with the change, its prizes to top four. I better go check mine to see if I copied it that way also lol.

*Edit* I sure did copy it that way, now it's fixed ; )

Thanks for pointing it out... just fixed it too.

BTW... I'm feeling under the weather right now. Should hopefully be much better by Sunday... but be warned, I might have a quarantine area around me... (yup wont make it... under strict Doctor's orders)

Last edited:
is leo gonna be there, i want my italian tsd and jpnese cynthia's promo

No... looks like has plans...

BTW: Under strict Doctor's order, I will not be attending. I'm currently running a fever and apparently have developed asthma.... o_O

I've already made arrangements for someone to substitute. Unfortunately this means there will be no extra random goodness... Sorry.... :(

Last edited:
Update

Hope the extra rest helps you recover faster. :thumb:

I'll be running the tourney as a sub so just a reminder to be there on time to register.
Deck list will be provided but having one at hand will make things start faster, and from previous experience please pay attention to announcements specially for the cut off one. -_-'

Back