Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pastimes Pre

Ice'Cold

This is going on at the same time as a lot of other events they are having that weekend, looks like it will be pretty crowded. No extra prizes or anything special to report, just your regular ol prerelease.

Last edited:
Just talked to a Pastimes representative. They will have the information about the tournament up on their website (www.pastimes.net) on Monday. He didn't know exactly what time the tournament would be held, but he confirmed that the tournament WILL BE ON THE 29TH. He speculates that registration will be at 11 or 12, and that the tournament will start at 12 or 1. He would not confirm any other information until the tournament information was posted on their own website.

Sorry, Jared, looks like I'm going to this one instead!

That pastimes site has been updated saying that information on the tournament will come soon. This is the same weekend as the dreamblade and magic state champs so it should be pretty crowded.

Just the weekend though. And, remember that they've got two storefronts. 5 events, 2 storefronts, 2 days. Considering that the two prerelease events will likely not have many people (at least, compared to the others), it probably won't be all that crowded. At least, not as crowded as Regionals there...

OK, Magic is on Saturday. We just have to compete with YGO. We'll likely be in the side store, which isn't too bad, IMO. Looks like a decent event going on!

it's 2 or 3 doors down. Sometinng liek that. It's about the same size as the regualr store but it has no posters or anything exiciting in it. (sorry about the spelling I can't type today)

i kinda like that room at states even though it didnt had alot of posters but at least it was alot brighter than pastimes.

Back