Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pearl of great price!

bulbasnore

Administrator
Staff member
Trader Feedback Mod
Talk about selling out everything to get one thing that's really worth it!

Bangiras did a great job doing the comparisons and the PUI team came through with the reversal:

Celio's Network can search for a Lv.X!

Other than than, we answer a couple of "read the card" items:
  • Can I level up my benched Pokemon?
  • Is the Lv.X discarded when the active retreats?
Find all the answers in the Compendium EX, while you can!

No rules team meeting until after Pre-releases.

i dont think celios would work. because you dont evolve infernape into infernape you just level it up

You don't understand what the Compendium is.
It gives official rulings sanctioned by Pokemon USA's Rules Team.

These rulings are official.

I did not see anyone have any problems at the pre-release with the new rules. Only one of my opponents forgot to draw a card when he went first, but other then that the rules where not a factor. The cards played really nice together and I can see where the DP generation will be fun, but EXs will still rule next season until they are aged out.

PROPS TO POP!! DP is a hit. We had 90 peaople at our pre-release! A lot of new players, current players and returning players. See you all at BR.

Last edited:
We aren't getting "Mystery of the Lakes" before Worlds 2007? I figured we would, because we have about 3 months left until Worlds(right?).

It's covered by the "'basics and evolution cards' equals 'Pokemon'" FAQ, isn't it?
Actually, I think Briney already just says "Pokemon", right?
The only exclusion are Pokemon-ex and x is not ex

And that is why EX decks are now weak

It's covered by the "'basics and evolution cards' equals 'Pokemon'" FAQ, isn't it?
Actually, I think Briney already just says "Pokemon", right?
The only exclusion are Pokemon-ex and x is not ex

Lets see I have a 160 HP pokemon with 130 damage on it after your attack from your EX is over. You are up 5 prizes to 6 its my turn. Your 120 HP ex has no Damage. I Play Briney on my "X" bring up a basic from bench Rare candy to the 140 HP non X stage 2 attatch scramble hit you for 30. You flip tail on your Super scoop up, retreat and hit me for 50 with a fresh Pokemon. I play level "X" attatch a grass make you bing back your EX and hit for 100 and the game.

Still think "EX" is on the same playing field as level "X"

Until Level X Pokemon become more numerous... yes.

There are three Level X Pokemon to how many currently legal Pokemon ex? Not all of eitherare playable, but its just a numbers game given the quality I am seeing. That is to say, the Level X Pokemon aren't worthless, but we have more or less proven decks for several Pokemon ex.

In a year, I doubt Pokemon-ex will fair as well.

Lets see I have a 160 HP pokemon with 130 damage on it after your attack from your EX is over. You are up 5 prizes to 6 its my turn. Your 120 HP ex has no Damage. I Play Briney on my "X" bring up a basic from bench Rare candy to the 140 HP non X stage 2 attatch scramble hit you for 30. You flip tail on your Super scoop up, retreat and hit me for 50 with a fresh Pokemon. I play level "X" attatch a grass make you bing back your EX and hit for 100 and the game.

Still think "EX" is on the same playing field as level "X"

I didn't think you could put Lv.X on a Rare Candy's Pokemon.

Why not? As long as it's not done in the same turn it was Rare Candy'd up to Stage 2.

Back