Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

People Not To Battle on RedShark

smacktack15

This is a list of cheaters/quitters/etc. on RedShark:

Alexir or Alexirboy: sorry Zach, but I have to edit IP address. P_A.
-He said he didn't know how to play RS but, he did every action extremely fast.
-He used a Roseannes for a Darkrai Lv.X and tells me I am wrong.
-I get the ruling and while he was waiting, He decided to draw extra cards from his deck to "get my attention."
-I evolve my Bronzor into Bronzong and he says I just played Bronzor down when I played Bronzor down 2 turns ago.
-I play down a Dusknoir DP and use Dark Palm. He doesn't like that and quits the game.
-He then won't stop talking to me on Hamachi and denies everything he has done.

Please don't battle this person as he is just a waste of your time. He sure made my day...

He changed his name a bit so people wouldn't notice this...

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: Is this really necessary Zach? If you feel slighted by him, just don't play him again.:nonono: This makes you look just as silly for posting this.

Garret: It is very important to ahve this thread as this person is just playing RedShark to anger people. This should be a thread for shifty RS players as there are some out there. Don't worry, I won't play him again as it was a waste of time, time that I could've used to do better things.

lol, who cheats at redshark, isn't online playing MADE for practicing.

smacktack15, don't take it sooseriously. If someone has to cheat at redshark to feel good, then they obviously are not good enough to play against anyways. Besides all you are doing is giving him the attention he probably desires. Honestly, if he starts cheating in a game, nothing is stopping you from cheating right back. I mean it's not like a virtual PTO is gunna intervene

*Virtual PTO comes in*
"VIRTUAL BAN!!!!!!!!!!!"

IMO just enjoy the rest of the pointless cheating match anyways. Fight cheating with cheating and attempt to win anyways. It's all for fun and practice, so cheating gets him nowhere. Don't give people the satisfaction of getting mad.

Cheating on online game == lol

its just a game

you are right garret just dont play him and he will stop bugging you besides its just one game
who wants to cheat on online games anyway LOL

There is a bug in rs that changes the cards appearence for your opponent. For example: A little while ago I played someone that played Scizor/Cherrim. However, after I Dark Palmed, the whole thing got screwed up. Scythers evolved into Grass Energy and Unown G searched for 2 Basics. It's very hard to cheat online without this bug happening =P

Back