Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

people selling Majestic Dawn Booster Boxes already!??!

PloKoon

Majestic Dawn Booster Box on EBAY??!? FTW?!?! Real or Fake?

Tell me this is fake... or don't...

I was looking around on ebay for some cards and ran into this... Fake or Real? You be the Judge.

I can't really afford this... but maybe some of you can...

If anyone decides to buy this, tell me if it's real!!!!

And no I'm not advertising... I'm just bringing a discussion to whether you guys think it's real...

Here's the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Majestic-Dawn-B...photoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

ebay hobbie stores have the right to presell any soon to be release item and must ship out on the release date.

The only issue i see, is that they don't mention it's a Presell Auction. The way it looks to me, is that they already have them and are selling them. Because normally they would say that the item has not been released yet.

The only issue i see, is that they don't mention it's a Presell Auction. The way it looks to me, is that they already have them and are selling them. Because normally they would say that the item has not been released yet.

If you scroll down to the store contents/categories on the left column, you see the area for PRESELLS....MD is listed w/ about 4 other TCGs. So, the auction does mention it, just not prominently. It should list a ship date IMO in the body of the auction at the TOP.

Keith

That box looks fake come on the boxes that i know from pokemon have great detail and that has bland color and no design

That box looks fake come on the boxes that i know from pokemon have great detail and that has bland color and no design

I was about to say that, but they accept PayPal; so, if it is fake you can file a complaint with PayPal and your money back it less than an hour. PayPal FTW:cool:

hi there the seller has finally got back to me and yes the box is a presell the picture of the box if from the japan design

ebay hobbie stores have the right to presell any soon to be release item and must ship out on the release date.

Yeh, but everyone selling them on ebay is currently violating Ebay Policy. To sell a presell item, you need to be able to ship the item within 30 days from the Auction.

Yeh, that is a problem, but even when you do put that people dont read. I used to do this, as I could sell boxes, but I felt that it was too time consuming.

I would assume that they are real, if they have good feedback you should be okay. I would like to do it, but as I said, with all the ebay fees and paypal fees, it just isnt worth it to sell a box to make about 2 dollars. I would have to sell 50 boxes just to make 100 dollars. To me that is just a waste of my time.

Drew

Back