2 Lake Boundary
2 Night Maintenance

Energy: (14)
4 Multi
3 Grass
3 Water
2 Fire
2 Psychic

Hey this is my deck, i dont know who is better with jolteon or not?
my deck is take the opponent if weakness opinion please i need change something
but dont forget
ONLY DP ON!
ONLY DP ON!
ONLY DP ON!
ONLY DP ON!

TSD = Time-Space Distortion. No need to call ppl lazy because they don't want to type out whole words...

TBH, I really don't think this will work all that well. Glaceon and Leafeon want their own decks built around them.

there is no need for pachi all that you can get from it is the claydol and you want a eevee start it gets 3 more eevees
x4 eevee (call for family) I hope this is the one you are running
-2 pachi
You run 2 night main you can get away with this and get a whole line if you need it
+1 leafeon lv x
+1 glacion lv x
Just get you dol on your bench asap with bebe and standard draw you should see a difference
TSD is not needed it runs fine with out it and why are you telling this guy to luck sac really no one likes trying for a lucky flip

actually, i can see why he'd put the pachi's in there, it actually works to get 3 evee's on your bench than evee's 1. Evee may not last that long to get one on your bench per turn, and pachi's would allow you to evolve when you need too. You could also run the other evee, the one that when you attach an energy card to it, it evolves to that energy type.

note: oops, never mind...i think unseen forces was rotated out, so its prolly not legal anymore. >.<

A few Scramble, Call and DRE could replace the Fire and Psychic energies, and get rid of Pachi too. He isn't needed with Call Energy and Eevee in the deck. Plus I would go with one less pluspower for one extra Lake Boundrary.

but if i start with pachirisu i ill take baltoy soo good but yours think have lot of grass pokemon?

Here's my fixes:

- 1 Flareon
- 2 Pachi
- 2 Fire
+ 1 Jolteon
+ 4 Call Energy

Flareon really isn't needed IMO. Jolt helps soooo much in the Empo matchup. Pachi really is kinda useless in this kind of deck also. What you want is an Eevee start w/ Call Energy. Get the whole bench out T2.

No prob. T1, CFF for 3 Eevee. T2, Call Energy for 2 Baltoy. It helps with consistancy. It just gets all Basics out.

yes but pachirisu take 2 eevee 1 baltoy? and dont have some mulligans and T2 warp point attack to take 1 prize its not great? :)

Call Energy just seems faster and you don't have to fool w/ attach/retreat. Pachi also takes up bench space. Just expiriment. Find what works best for you. Good luck.

and vaporeon is not good to remove damage counters? "counter" speed spread?
please help some suggestion

no to many evoltions when u can have leafeon or glaceon. to many pokemon on bench is sometimes bad because people then can dark palm your good or charged pokemon. this is a good bench. claydol,umbreon,espeon,leafon and glaceon. maybe some scrambles or some DREs. is ur not going to play any then play some crystal beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back