Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Perfect Tyranitar

This is only for fun, but I made this perfect pokemon awhile ago and I decided to post it now.

Tyranitar-150 HP-Dark-Basic-
PokeBody-Jaugernauts Armor-Damage counters cannot be placed on Tyranitar. Tyranitar cannot have damage inflicted upon him. Tyranitar cannot be inflicted by a Special Condition and Special conditions do not affect Tyranitar in any way. Trainers cards do not affect Tyranitar in any way. No PokePowers, PokeBodies, or any other effect on any pokemon but Tyranitars own "Jauggernauts Armor" affect Tyranitar in any way. No Card played by your opponent can reduce Tyranitars HP in any way or Knock Tyranitar Out. No card that you have attached to Tyranitar can be removed in any way. This power can never be turned off.
Attack-(C)Apochalypse Beam-The defending pokemon is now knocked out. This attack is not affected by any opponents card effect in any way.
Weakness-
Resistance-
Retreat-

As is, there is exactly one way to beat this guy -- Muk. Since that turns off its invincibility (the text of the Power can't override it, sorry), Tyranitar can then be damaged.

Lets see, completely broken as it is. Too make it a little less unbeatable, if it even can be, is to make the attack have a higher attack cost, make it an EX, and the attack can't just OHKO someone.

lol

Sorry, your wrong. Tyranitar's PokeBody states that it can NEVER be turned off. Thats part of the text for a reason. I made this card invincible. This is the planned Tyranitar deck (if it exsisted),

pokes 1
Tyranitar

trainers 0

energy 59
59 fighting

There is no room for mistakes. Tyranitar IS invincible.

You're wrong! You need Larvitar and Pupitar for your deck! And how will you know when you draw all 3 cards! What if one of the 3 pokemon shows up on the bottom? your deck would never work!

This card goes so far into illegal game mechanics it's not even funny. If you're trying to joke around, you wasted your time.

treecko_332 said:
This card is cheap. But if to play a long with the "perfect" card, Tyrantar should have a resistance or two.
Yes. Too cheap, even.
johnznothere said:
You're wrong! You need Larvitar and Pupitar for your deck! And how will you know when you draw all 3 cards! What if one of the 3 pokemon shows up on the bottom? your deck would never work!
That, too, is another major flaw in the deck.

Last edited:
Laugh Out Loud Rolling On Floor Laughing My BUTT Off Lungs About To Pop!!!! That is SOOO Funny!
lol Devolve him! How long did it take ppl to figure that out! Well Dkates, you're a Smart One!

I would just keep on using Moltres's Wildfire and I'll maybe have a chance...

Wait! It says Trainer Cards cannor effect him in any way! So Devolution Spray will have no effect!
I would just love to verse a deck with that card in it!!! He would still be creamed! Well, besides Computer Search that is...
THAT'S IT! COMPUTER SEARCH IS THE PERFECT COMBO FOR THIS CARD!!!

Trainer cards can't, but remember Promo Mew #8? Devolution Beam him, and you have him. This guy's a prime target for Aeromew. The Power says you can't remove cards attached to Tyranitar, but it never says anything about the Tyranitar card itself!

Last edited:
As for my flaw theory, I was thinking about this...
There is more than one way to win the game...

YEA!!! I SAID MOLTRES FOSSIL MY FAVORITE CARD!!! WILDFIRE ATTACK! i just love it! nothing better card than my precious Moltres!

if you were actually battling him, if he doesnt draw the tyrannitar at the moment, JUST WILDFIRE LIKE CRAZY!!!

After that, there is actually NO WAY to beat that guy's deck!

And another thing: This'll beat him for sure!

Trainer Card: Anti-Perfect Tyrannitar

Search your opponent's deck for a basic Pokemon named Tyranitar and put it in your opponent's Hand. Discard all the cards in both player's hand and each player draws 7 cards.

Oh yeah~

Last edited:
I just thought of another way -- Ledian. It ignores ANY effect of Pokemon Powers, Weakness, Resistance, etc. on the Defending, so even this Power can't stop it!

Back