Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Philippine Pokemon Organized Play, Do Not Have Worlds Invites?

:pokeball: :fire: :grass: :water:

WE Saw the official list of participating countries INTERNATIONALLY that will be receiving invites for NEXT YEAR WORLDS 09.

How come the PHILIPPINES, my country, are not listed ?

Do we have some technical error on the "www.go-pokemon.com" under OP site or it is officially connotated that PHILIPPINES / FILIPINOS will not be receiving any kind of participation inside POKEMON USA, leagues and events.

Im asking this one because I am an avid pokemon TCG players and many of us, in my country are expecting such events like NATIONALS and WORLDS 09 invites for the winning players.

With all humble and respect, I do hope we will receive favorable response in this matter.

Thank you and more power ! :thumb:

P.S

JAYSON WINDHAM ( just correct me if im wrong )
- do you have any idea about this matter, please don't hesitate to post anything. T.Y :tongue:

I don't think posting here will get you any sort of official response. Really, you will be better of if you send an email directly to POP asking if they made a mistake or if there's a chance it'll be changed.

Thank you guys, I'LL do your advices so that players here in my country can mend there broken hearts already.

to JASON:

sorry for the mistake in your name. BTW, this is RANIE a.k.a "Ranilo Romano"

ALL EFFORTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED ! ^_^

Back