Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Phione???

master1116

i don't know if this is the right place to post this, but what do you think Phione from Moon Hunting & Night Dashing (DP4) will be? A basic pokemon or a baby pokemon (almost the same as basic)

My opinion: I think it'll be a Basic pokemon. I read that it's bred from Ditto and Manaphy. and it's the only pokemon that doesn't evolve into the pokemon it's bred from.

it should be basic, no baby since it doesnt evolve into anything...But then again, it does come from an egg lol Baby (basic) makes sense then :p

Last edited:
Manaphy and Phione both can't evolve and are both from eggs. I think he's Basic like Manaphy DP. I thiink MH & ND (DP4) comes out in December so we have 4 months (or less) till we find out. can't wait.

oh yeah. but Phione is too cool to be a baby with only like 40 HP. I think it would be better if he was plain basic. Unless they make a Manaphy that profits from being evolved from Phione

He will be a basic since he can't evolve, it's just like saying that castform(an example) or rayquaza are babys because they don't evolve.

they did say. That's how i know it's in there. Look on page 2 of the TCG News & Gossip Discussion section under the title "JP Pokemon Card DP4 will be on sale 10/26"

Pokemons that will appear in this set:
Tangrowth, Porygon Z, Rotom, Togekiss, Phione, Mewtwo, Latios, Scizor, Articuno etc

Level X of this set:
Cresselia, Leafeon, Glaceon

Other features:
Rare Candy will be reprinted!!!!!!!
Loads of strong tools.
A new special energy

Size of the set: more than 140

Release date: 10/26

i don't know if this is the right place to post this, but what do you think Phione from Moon Hunting & Night Dashing (DP4) will be? A basic pokemon or a baby pokemon (almost the same as basic)

My opinion: I think it'll be a Basic pokemon. I read that it's bred from Ditto and Manaphy. and it's the only pokemon that doesn't evolve into the pokemon it's bred from.

I could see them doing something along the lines of "If Manaphy is in play, you may play this card." and have the two work well together, kind of like Solrock and Lunatone or something along these lines. I can't see them making it a baby, but then again...>.>

that makes sense. i really hope it's not a baby pokemon. Who knows? Maybe it'll say something like this

Poke-Body ???
If you have a Manaphy in play, you may use this power. Your opponent's Stage 1 and Stage 2 pokemon can't use any poke-powers or poke-bodies.

almost like Loti-lock, lol

maybe there will be a new diito that works like mew ex but on your own poke not anyones, and then manaphy and phione have powers that work coming into play, then ditto feeds off there medicore attacks. would be neat, like absolutions.

that would be sooo cool. maybe we'll find out next month. Has there ever been a useful Ditto? i remember one f the older one's takes the HP and attacks of a pokemon in play (forgot who's pokemon though.)

what if they say something like this

Phione - Water - HP 70
Basic Pokemon

Poke-body: ???
If Manaphy and Ditto are in play, Phione can use both their attacks. If Phione uses one of their attacks, the attacks do +20 Damage.

[W] Reunion: 10+ Damage. This attack does 10 damage +10 more for every Ditto, Manaphy nd Phine in play.

[W][C] Family Grudge: 20 Damage. Search your deck for 2 of any combination of Ditto, Manaphy and Phione and put them on your bench. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Weakness: Lightning (+20)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Ditto - Colorless - HP 60
Basic Pokemon

Poke-Power: Versatile
(you know what it does)

[C] Energy Link: 10 Damage. Search your Discard Pile for a Basic energy card and attach it to Ditto, or Search you Deck for a Basic energy card and attach it to 1 of your Pokemon.

Weakness: Fighting (+20)

Manaphy - Water - 70 HP
Basic Pokemon

Poke-Body: ???
Each of your in play Phione with at least 1 Water energy attached to it gets +20 HP.

[C] Seek Out: Flip a coin. If heads, you may search your deck for any 1 card and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[W][W] Fountain: 30 damage. You may choose up to 2 [W] energy cards from your hand, and attach them to any of your pokemon in any way you like.

Weakness: Lightning (+20)

I got Manaphy's attacks from another Manaphy i saw on Pokebeach.

Last edited:
lol what do manphy phineon and ditto have to do with each other.
There are pokemon like beldum, porygon and more that can only breed with ditto too, but they never did that to them.

Back