Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Phoenix's Trading Thread: Cards stolen, closing thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

thephoenix

I regret to state that someone has stolen all of my value cards at league this last week. If a mod can close this for now until I can either find out who stole them or figure out what I'm going to do, I'd appreciate it.

Spirit of the game...guess some people still don't get it.

Last edited:
Please CML for your...

Kyogre and Groudon (Top)
Scizor Prime (x1)
1x Gengar SF RH
1x Golem AR RH
1x Sandslash SV RH
2x Delcatty PT

im interested in
flareon*
jolteon* damaged
i have
xX eevee-lution cards
x1 shaymin (land forme) lv.x

cml or lmk

Mind checking my list for any of these?

Blaziken FB
Giratina, PL [Let Loose]
Gengar, SF
2x Scizor Prime

Thanks.

@Clearea Vystien

Give me a little bit to go through the rest of my cards, you probably have quite a few rares/holos and others on your list I'd be interested in to complete full sets.

-----------------------------------

@Chibi-Leafy

The Raichu Prime and Espeon Prime are the only two I'm seeing from your list.

@Edgehead

Pretty much any prime you have that's not on my list, I'm interested in.

@pokemonforever

Biggest thing I'm interested in are your HG Undaunted and Unleashed packs/boxes. I just got back in after taking a longer than expected hiatus so I'd be very interested in working out a deal for that to help rebuild my collection.

Beyond that, I also am interested in...

Leafeon Lv X
Glaceon Lv X
Shaymin Lv X (Land Form)

I may come back for others to finish up my HG Unleashed/Undaunted and other sets.

@Starlighteevee

Not seeing much I'm needing. Thanks!

@zaeden906

Interested in your...

Shaymin Lv X (Land)
Luxray GL Lv X (I know it's a stretch, need one for collection sake)
Magnezone Lv X
xX Rare Candies
Any primes I don't have listed above
Any Raichu toys you have

@Tee79

Two I'm seeing are S/E and Uxie X. We also talked about the bulk stuff so if that doesn't sell, let me know and we'll work something out.

@Jupiter

Not seeing anything I'm needing right now. Thanks anyway!

Last edited:
hello,

i live in europe. i am interested in your 2 scizor prime. pls lmk if you trade to europe and find anything in my list. i have an unlisted jungle meowth promo (same artwork, but the border is golden) if you need that

I'm interested in your

Charizard from the Arceus set the RH especially and the shiny vulpix If you could check my list that'd be great. Thanks!

Last edited:
Interested in:
Flareon*
E3 Pikachu
Scizor Prime

Feel free to check my list. I know I have Shaymin X land forme and Undaunted card sleeves, but you can check to see if there's anything else you'd like.

My
Houndoom Prime
Espeon Prime
Umbereon Prime

Your
Kyogre and Groudon (Top)
Scizor Prime (x1)
1x Gengar SF RH
1x Golem AR RH
1x Sandslash SV RH
2x Delcatty PT

Let Me Know or Counter Offer Plz.

@pokemonforever

Biggest thing I'm interested in are your HG Undaunted and Unleashed packs/boxes. I just got back in after taking a longer than expected hiatus so I'd be very interested in working out a deal for that to help rebuild my collection.

Beyond that, I also am interested in...

Leafeon Lv X
Glaceon Lv X
Shaymin Lv X (Land Form)

I may come back for others to finish up my HG Unleashed/Undaunted and other sets.

I would trade around a half box for these:
Entei and Raikou (Top)
Scizor Prime (x2)
Steelix Prime
Hippowdon Lv X
Honchkrow Lv X
Electivire Lv X
Gengar SF RH

Or I can do a 1x Lv. X + xX packs deal. Unfortuately, it's a tad short on 2x Lv. X cards. LMK.

Last edited:
my:
magnezone lv.x
shaymin lv.x land forme
something small
ur:
flareon*
jolteon*

lmk, also do u have a pic of the jolteon's damage? if not how bad does it look?

hello,

i live in europe. i am interested in your 2 scizor prime. pls lmk if you trade to europe and find anything in my list. i have an unlisted jungle meowth promo (same artwork, but the border is golden) if you need that

I've had issues trading to locations outside the US so sadly I'm not interested in trading.

I'm interested in your

Charizard from the Arceus set the RH especially and the shiny vulpix If you could check my list that'd be great. Thanks!

I'm interested in your RH/Normal DCE, Expert Belts, and Rare Candies.

can u cml for gyarados and wobuffet normal holos hgss

Not seeing anything I need. Thanks anyway!

cml for scizor prime, kyogre groudon legend top

If you're going to be at Battle Roads in Garland this weekend, just hit me up there.

Interested in:
Flareon*
E3 Pikachu
Scizor Prime

Feel free to check my list. I know I have Shaymin X land forme and Undaunted card sleeves, but you can check to see if there's anything else you'd like.

Interested in:
Entei/ Raikou Bottom (UL)
Houndoom Prime (UD)
Umbreon Prime (UD)
xX Rare Candy
xX Pokemon Communication

My
Houndoom Prime
Espeon Prime
Umbereon Prime

Your
Kyogre and Groudon (Top)
Scizor Prime (x1)
1x Gengar SF RH
1x Golem AR RH
1x Sandslash SV RH
2x Delcatty PT

Let Me Know or Counter Offer Plz.

With alot of people asking me for the Scizors and the fact that I may be getting a K/G bottom to complete it, I'd be iffy about trading either without it being a more worthwhile trade. I'd be interested in coming up with a trade with the others but I don't think I could even alter that trade a bit to make it work out.

I would trade around a half box for these:
Entei and Raikou (Top)
Scizor Prime (x2)
Steelix Prime
Hippowdon Lv X
Honchkrow Lv X
Electivire Lv X
Gengar SF RH

Or I can do a 1x Lv. X + xX packs deal. Unfortuately, it's a tad short on 2x Lv. X cards. LMK.

With everyone asking for Scizors I'd probably want to see about getting more out of this trade. I can look through your wants, see if I have enough to potentially do a split 18/18 (total of 36) between Unleashed and Undaunted. Anything you're specifically looking for?

would u do my
sel
for your
3x Arceus Charizard
3x Arceus Rapidash the one with the poke-body

I just dropped 3 AR Charizards for an average of $10 a pop on ebay recently. I can't see myself easily making that deal when it's still getting alot of demand. If you're still interested, wait until I post my collection wants later tonight or tomorrow and I'm sure we can work something out if you can help me fill my binder.

my:
magnezone lv.x
shaymin lv.x land forme
something small
ur:
flareon*
jolteon*

lmk, also do u have a pic of the jolteon's damage? if not how bad does it look?

The Jolteon has some bend damage that happened prior to me getting it. I can get a pic later on. It's not horribly torn or banged up but the damage is still there. As far as what else to add in on your side, do you have any Eevee/Eeveelution/Raichu toys from the first few generations? I'd be interested in adding in more on my end if need be depending on what you have.

---------- Post added 09/27/2010 at 12:16 PM ----------

Also, original post is updated with better formatting and new cards!

With everyone asking for Scizors I'd probably want to see about getting more out of this trade. I can look through your wants, see if I have enough to potentially do a split 18/18 (total of 36) between Unleashed and Undaunted. Anything you're specifically looking for?

Not really. Bulk unwanted cards? A majority of my wants are already being taken care of on my thread. You can drop the Scizor prime from the trade if you want, but it'll only hinder the amount of packs you'll receive. Feel free to squeeze as much as you can get. Feel free to CML for more things and/or ask for things I don't have listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back